Part 3

I woke up and went downstairs mum said that she was sorry and that she had to go for a couple of days so her, dad and skylann we're going and I was staying with Nash and Hayes oh and Will cuz he just arrived home for a while. I said it was fine and they were off Hayes got up really early compared to usuall and I was just checking fb and Instagram he said he was going to make me scrambled eggs. I was surprised with that to he's never that nice...
After a while Hayes brought me the eggs and I took a bit and something tasted really odd he had put vinegar in the pan so it tasted like vinegar I jumped up and screamed and run to get a glass of water then he said " remember when I said I would get u back for waking me up here u go" I gave him the evils and then he tried giving me a hug so I screamed at him, I heard Nash say " what the hell is happening" I ran past him and into my room and slammed the door then I think Hayes told him cuz I heard him laughing.
nd aaas
Others are meting at Next thing I know I get a knock on my door " who is it" I say "will" will says he comes in to my room and gives me a hug and says that I have to go to the lounge. I walk into the lounge and see Cameron I run up tao him and give him a hug "why do I never get a hug like that" says Nash I just roll my eyes and sit on the couch next to Hayes. After about a minute i realised it was not a good idea and that Hayes was holding my shoulder so I couldn't move I looked at him and tried to swirm out of his grip then he squeezed my shoulder really hard and im screamed. The guys just laughed after that we chillazed.
1pm:
I was in my room relaxing and there is a nock on my door it's Nash and Cameron they come in and Cameron sits next to me and says "your friend just called and said her and a few other people are meeting at a skate park so did u wanna go", " yeah" I say jumping up going to grab my skate board and run out the door but Nash comes and says "be carefull little sis" pulling me into a hug I manage to get out and run outside to go meet my friends. I arrive and there is a couple of girls from school and some guys. Most of the guys I just see as friends but there is one named Logan that every time I see him I fall in love anyways... I was skating around after 5 min bam I hit the curve face first and scream next thing I know I was in an ambulance with Lily who was sitting there crying...