Part 31

My pov;
I wake up the next morning and see Nash and Hayes and Will all sitting there "What time is it?" I ask them "9:00" says Hayes I nod "When can I leave?" I ask Will he looks at me "Will u do it again?" He says I shake my head "Then now" says Nash I smile and Nash hugs me. "But listen Nash..." I say he looks at me "I'm not coming to Canada" I say he nods "I thought you wouldn't, and that's fine" he says and smiles I nod I hop up and pack my stuff and head home. When we arrive at dad's we are all just sitting there chilling and Nash starts a webcam call with someone then I hear the boys it's Jack and Jack "Hey" I say coming up behind Nash "What you want?" Nash asks looking up at me "Nothing" I say he smiles "Then go" he says I roll my eyes and go find Will "Will!!" I yell "I'm at the door" he replies I go see him and see Chloe standing there "Hey babe" she says "Hey" I say excited and run up to hug her "What you been up too?" She asks hugging me "Not much, did you come to see Nash?" I ask she nods "Yeah I need to talk to him for a bit" she says looking at will I look at him and he's nodding to Chloe, I'm a little confused "Um...Maddie let's go do something" says will looking at me "Why don't we hang with Chloe?" I ask he shakes his head and grabs my arm pulling me to my room "Bye chloe" I yell we reach my room "Wtf!" I say to will "She said she needs to talk to Nash about their relationship" says will I roll my eyes "Why can't I be there?" I say kinda annoyed "Cuz" he says I sigh and grab my phone checking twitter.

Chloe's pov;
I'm really nervous I need to talk to Nash, I have been thinking about what's gonna be best for me is it Matt or Nash? I'm still kind of confused but I just need to let them know that I don't know who I want to be with. "Hey Nash" I say walking into their lounge "Hey Clo" he replies standing up "What up?" He asks "Can we talk private" I say he nods and we go to his room "So what you wanna talk bout?" He asks I look at his big blue eyes "Okay so I told Matt we need to take a break" I say he nods "How did that go?" Nash asks "He was really annoyed but said okay in the end" I say he nods "So what does this have to do about me?" He asks raising an eyebrow "Okay..." I say sighing "Look, Nash I still have feelings for you but I have feelings for Matt too so..." I say looking down he's silent "Well how ever much time you need... then you've got it" says Nash I look up and see him smiling at me "I do love you Chloe" says Nash I look down and smile "So yeah... but um I need to go now" I say standing up "Alright... well um talk to you later" he says standing up and opening the door for me "Thanks" I say smiling he smiles and I leave.

Nash's pov;
Woah, so Chloe likes me still... this is great but I feel bad for Matt so I decide to call him
Matt- Hey bro what's up
Me- Not much bro you?
Matt- Chilling has Chloe talked to you
Me- Uh yeah she did you?
Matt- Yeah the relationships off for now we were getting on shaky ground, we just need a break
Me- Oh yup
Matt- She told me she's also into you as well...
Me- Yeah same
Matt- Look don't let this ruin our friendship, But whatever's best for Chloe right?
Me- Yeah well I'm glad we are still mates
Matt- Always bro
I put my phone down feeling happy about the result of that convo then I decide to just chill.