Part 39

Nash's pov;

It's officially been 2 weeks since Maddison's disappeared. Everywhere you look there is posters saying 'have you seen this girl' and all over tv. You never realise how bad it hurts until it's someone you know. The police have told us the chances of her being alive are slim. But we are all still holding onto hope... I walk downstairs all the guys have been staying at my home in North Carolina there is all of Magcon and Sammy, Kian and Jc here. "Morning" I say seeing the guys "Morning" they all reply I sit on the couch next to Kian and Matt "Anything?" Asks Shawn I shake my head "She's strong" says Johnson I look down and think just shut up! I mean she's strong but who knows who could have took her like they could be some crazy pediphile person or like a serial killer. But I don't say anything because I know he's just trying to help. After a while Taylor, Aaron and Brent go get food, "Where's Hayes?" Asks Cam "With my dad" I reply.
A couple of hours go by when everyone arrives. We are all sitting in the lounge when the phone rings. Ring, Ring, Ring i stand up and pick it up "Hello" i say into the phone "Ive got your sister" says the voice i choke when they say that "Who are you!" I question fast "I have your sister and if you want her theres a price to pay" says the voice "Give me my sister!" I scream then the phone call ends where is Maddie...