Part 17

Carters pov;
After ending up swimming as Sassy Maddison made us go swimming . We all get changed and are chilling. Mads walks downstairs and we all give her the evils. "Not my fault you threw me in the pool!" She says "Not our fault you dont listen" i say back she rolls her eyes, I swear that girl is like a 16 year old girl in a 13 year old body. "Maddie come over here" says Cameron she stays where she is "Did u hear what he just said?" Asks Shawn "Yes dad..." she says obviously pissed we all laugh this little girls attitude is too funny "Gracie you will get yourself in trouble one day" says Hayes next to me "Does it look like I care" she says "Wow" I say she looks at me weirdly. "You and Sky are so similar" says Nash we all stop and it's silent "Ahh" says Gracie I see a tear drip from her eye "Maddie" I say she runs upstairs and slams her door, Hayes who's next to me puts his head in his hands. And Nash sits down and I see a tear slip from his cheek.

Cameron's pov;
"I'll go check on Mad dog" I say Nash nods "I'll come too" says Matthew we walk upstairs and try open the door there is something behind it. We both push on it and it opens "Maddison" says Matt she's laying face down on her bed I walk over and sit next to where her body lays. "Maddie" I say she's silent but I can hear slight whimpering "Come on Mads" says Matt I pick her limp body up and hug her and she bursts into tears. "Shh Maddison it's Okay" I say rubbing her back. Once she's calmed down she falls asleep "Umm... Cam she's asleep" says Matt I smile and lay her on her bed and put her blanket on her. "Now to calm down Nash and Hayes" says Matt as we walk downstairs everyone looks at us "She's asleep now" I say Nash nods "She's okay Nash" says Matt he nods "Thanks" says Hayes "anytime bro" says Matt I smile and pat Hayes on the back. Maddison's my little sister and Hayes is pretty much my younger brother as well. It's hard seeing them upset. After a while we see Mads walk out she looks at everyone and goes over to Nash "It's okay" she says I smile seeing them get along, "Come here babe" I say pulling her into a hug.