Part 37

My pov;
It's been days now like honestly when is it all going to end... They are awful I haven't seen Joe in like 2 days they dunked me in a bucket of water yesterday and I went unconscious. The guys sexually abuse me while Bree just spits on me and tells me how low I am. I see the pregnancy test I'm not in the same room anymore. I'm in the basement I have a bathroom, a bed and tv although I can't watch the news. I'm not in handcuffs but if locked in here for sure I've tried to escape. I decide to take the pregnancy test I read the instructions and do what it says. It's actually really disgusting I wash my hands and go watch tv. Eventually the door opens I look and see Joe standing there "Hello sir" I say looking at him "You don't need to say that to me" he says I look down "Look I know they hurt you, I told them I couldn't do it anymore" he says I look away "I won't hurt you" he says I look at the bathroom and go over. I stop "Are they looking for me?" I ask Joe he looks at me and nods "Really hard, I would let you out but they're up there" he says I nod "I gotta go" he says and leaves fast. I look down he's my only nice human interaction....
I walk into the bathroom and look at the test...

Authors note:
Sorry short chapter, Read to see what happens xxx