Part 34

My pov;
I'm sitting there when 3 men and a girl walk in the girl has long blonde hair and green eyes. "What do you want with me" I say I'm so scared but I need to be brave "Your Nash's little sister" says the girl I nod "And well we think you're a spoilt rotten brat that doesn't deserve what you have" says the nasty girl again "Who are you?" I ask one of the guys walk towards me "You're worst nightmare" he says he gets right up in my face "You know your brother and his friends aren't even looking for you" says the dark haired one I start to think 'No they must be looking for me' and 'What if they aren't?' "You better get used to us, you will be here for a while" says the girl "Bitch" I say "What did you call me" she says walking up real close to my face I don't say anything she slaps me "You will regret that" she says I snarl at her as she walks away then one of the guys stands there looking sorry for me "Help me" I say he looks down "I'm sorry" he says I start to cry as he walks away. Moments later the Blonde guy walks in "ready to have some fun" he says untying me from the chair I get really worried "Go sit on the bed" he directs me I don't follow he picks me up and chucks me on the bed and sits on top of me and starts taking off my shirt "Get away from me!" I yell "Why, little baby never done this before" he smirks I try and stop him but he's too strong "Let's have some fun". He starts touching me and then he rapes me I feel sick and he leaves me strapped to the bed. All I can think about is why is this me??

Hayes's pov;
My sister she's gone... There is searches going on everywhere me and our family have to get interviewed today to put he word out about Maddison. My twin sense is telling me she's in trouble and I hate I can't do anything. I hear a scream it sounds like Maddison "Maddie!!" I yell running down stairs "Where are you!!!" I scream loud someone grabs me... "Hayes stop!" Yells Jack G who has his arm around me "Maddison!" I keep yelling "I heard her" I yell looking at the guys "Bro she's not here" says Matt I slam my hand in the wall "Hayes stop" says Nash coming over to me "She's in trouble" I say he looks at me and hugs me "She's strong" he says hugging me I break down crying and screaming at god. Cameron comes over to me and somehow I get to the couch "Sleep hayes" says Cameron I keep crying and thinking of How my little sister is out there, with people that could be hurting her I eventually cry myself to sleep.

Jack G's pov;
I eventually manage to get Hayes to the couch and him and Nash fall asleep both crying. We sit there silent "Who would take such a sweet little girl?" Says Carter "I dunno but whoever did deserves to be killed" says Cameron I nod in agreement "Hayes is really upset one of us will have to be with him and Nash at all times to make sure they don't do anything stupid" I say they all nod "Will should be here soon" says Taylor we nod. Eventually Nash awakes and the front door opens there is will standing there teary eyed Nash stands up and goes and hugs him them both breaking down "I didn't protect her" sobs Nash I look down "I'm the eldest, she's so innocent we can't loose another sister" says Will I stand up and we head over to hug will. I hug him and he just cry's and cry's "She's a good kid" I say he nods "Who would take such an innocent kid?!" Says will I look down then he says "Where's Hayes?" We turn to the couch "He's not doing well" says Cameron he nods "They're the littles in our family, I mean imagine loosing your twin" he says will goes and sits next to Hayes rubbing his foot Hayes sits up and sees will and they hug "She'll be strong" says Will Hayes cry's and Nash goes over and joins them it's actually really cute. But I feel so bad I check twitter and it's going world wide I post a picture of the Maddie I remember it's got me and Jack J and Shawn. I'm holding her on my shoulders us all laughing and caption it "Come home soon Maddie xxx we love you forever" I post it and put my phone away.