Part 2 (Cheerleading)

I hop in the car next to my lil sis Sky and the three boys are in the back then my mom says " Gracie you have to work hard today you to Sky" (my mom calls me Gracie as my middle name is Grace). " I will mom" I say my brothers go to cheerleading as well as they lift the girls for the stunts but today they are just watching me. I hop out of the car and grab my cheer bag I see my best friend Lily and run up to her and do our handshake then I turn behind me and see the boys walking all slouched over I just roll my eyes and run into the change rooms to do my hair.
Hayes pt of view:
I walk into the view room with Nash and my mum and sit down and wait for my little sis to be on the floor but as usual Nash is being annoying so I say " well at least I have nice hair" Nash laughs and says " says the guy who smells like a skunk" "shh" says mum I then see Gracie on the cheer floor doing a triple back handspring, I then think to myself of all those time when I told her she was a failure and wasn't good at cheer I was just trying to get her to be mad but she new I was lying.
Me pt of view:
I finished cheer and walked out with my mum Nash and Hayes as I was hopping in the car Hayes pushed me over so I slapped him and then we had like a restyling match in the car park and my mum was screaming and Nash was just recording it like usual.