Stay with me

Janet POV
Toni has been outside for and hour yelling with her mom I wish I could help her but she told me to stay in the car. Minutes later she came back in the car crying.
"What happened why are you crying."
"She just said I was an disgusting mess because I already had sex and no sinful women like me should be in the grace of god. It was a mistake coming down here I have no where to go every time I think something going good it fails."
"Stay with me of course I have a guest room if your not comfortable sleeping with me."
"Are you sure I don't want to oppose."
"No I would love you to stay means we can work on us even more." She smiled at me nodding her head okay. I asked her if she wanted to go back to her house she said no she didn't have much and plus she left more clothes at my house. We drove because it's not that far. Toni had fell asleep looking adorable. I had to focus on the ride I didn't want nothing to happen to her. We finally made it I didn't want to wake her so I just picked her up putting her in the guest room to get more rest.
Toni POV
I woke up in an unfamiliar place I came to terms that it was Janet's guest room. I went to the bathroom taking a shower I saw Janet left some soap for me her favorite one she like me to use. I was in there for a good minute. I got out lotion my body and putting on her favorite perfume I feel I should tease her a little it's only right.

I went down sat and Janet was on her phone on the couch

"Hey Janet." Before she answered she looked up almost drooling over me.
"H-hey Toni when did you get that."
"This old thing I had it for a while just never put it on you like it." She stood up walking towards me.
"I love it. I wanted to talk to you about something I just wanted to clarify what we're taking slow the sex or the relationship." Janet asked hugging me inhaling the sent off her favorite body wash and spray.
"The sex part I will be your girlfriend but I won't have sex with you right now I have to know that your in it for more than just sexually healing."
"Okay I can live with that as long as I am with you I'm good."
"Anyways what you wanna do."
"You." Janet mumbled like I couldn't hear her.
"What was that."
"Nothing what ever you want to do or how about we watch a movie."
"Ok let's watch 50 shades that's always a good watch."
Janet POV
As Toni was setting up the movie she kept bending down and all I wanted to do was smack her ass and have her touch her ankles while I drill into her. But I had to get my head out the gutter. The movie started and Toni set close to me laying her head on my shoulder. See Toni knows what's she's doing the little things just makes me love her more which makes my sexual drive higher. As the movie was getting further along Toni was getting more touchy feely with me. I didn't mind but I wanted to lay her down and fuck her right here and there.
"I think that I have to use the bathroom." I said getting up running to their bathroom. Splashing water in my fave to calm down I never acted like this I just need to calm down. When I got back to the couch Toni instantly straddle my lap kissing my neck roaming her hands all over my body.
"I love your body Janet it just pulls to me the way I want you to have me screaming your name is crazy I want you to use that strap on me maybe a bigger one have you in my stomach claiming my body as yours." She was kissing my neck placing my hands on her ass I took the liberty to squeeze it. She pulled away from the kiss looking in my eyes maybe we were gonna do it then go slow.
"Well goodnight I see the movie is over I'm pretty tired see you in the morning." She got off my lap gong to her room how the hell is she going to just leave me here all hot and bothered. I guess I'll be going to sleep goodnight.
Chilli POV
I was at home cradling my legs rocking back and forth my boyfriend of 3 years just beat me half to death I don't know what I did wrong this time all I asked him was is he fine with hamburgers then he just went crazy the sad part is the system is trying to take my son because of him I tried leaving but he just keeps finding me I try to do right for my son but it's hard I love him and I know he loves me. Ever since Janet cut me off I'm been alone nobody actually pretending to care about me I know Janet was just for sex but at least she was there. The bright news is I get to cost my son tomorrow I have to find me some makeup so I can at least pretend I'm doing good so I can see him. His name is Tyler something sweet nothing crazy he has a different father haven't seen him since Ty birthday after that my boyfriend started beating me worst. I just wish Janet was here to tell me everything was going to be okay.
Jennifer POV
After Robin came over and we did the little deed I felt like I betrayed Janet but that time Robin came over she was crying saying something about she can never be loved I didn't really care my mind was still on Janet I mean she cut me off we were endgame and she just boom left me for no reason. I don't know what I did. I was loyal and caring to Janet I mean she was my first love it meant something to me the days she spent with me I know I know she had other people but with me I knew she was different I felt it. I just wish she knew that she was more than sex.
Nia POV
You know what Janet is pushing her luck have the nerve to cut me off. Of all the times she wants to do it when my husband and I are going through a divorce all because of her idiotic friend Robin but Janet can never say no to me and cutting me off was a big mistake. Right now I have my kids locked in there rooms because they have a nerve to call someone else mommy and then admit to it that's a no no so apparently I have to teach everybody a lesson in life.
Robin POV
I'm at my house crying that's all I could do having Janet's words replay in my head over and over again the said part is I'm in love with somebody already and I know she doesn't like me back I rush she did I will do everything in my power to make her see that I'm the one for her that I want the things she want and us being together we can manifest in that.
Mrs. Braxton POV
Toni just thinks she can run off again and this time be in a sinful relationship and then have the nerve to give her virginity to that thing she calls a girlfriend but y'all don't have to worry I have a truck up my sleeve to make sure Toni comes out normal because this isn't right. All I have to do is find out where they are staying at.
Toni POV
It was the middle of the night and I was cold and lonely I know I slept alone before but it was different knowing that the one you love was next door my body ache her touch. I got out the bed sneaking in her room.
"Janet." I said in a whisper.
"Yes baby what do you need."
"Can I sleep with you I want you to hold me." She looked at me with disbelief I started giving her the puppy dog eyes.
"Okay okay you know I can't say no to that face." She moved over and held her arms out I climbed in the bed snuggling in her body which fit perfectly in mine I put my face in the crook of her neck loving the smell she had.
"You did all that teasing and by the grace of god I'm nice to let you sleep with me but try that shot agin I wouldn't be that nice." I laughed and she stared squeezing me tighter.
"Thank you for giving me another chance I appreciate it. It means a lot to me that you are a different person in me that you can see a need to try to be with me I know I made a lot of mistakes but no more it's you and me and no one else. I'm gonna keep saying thank you because I do truly thank you."
"No problem baby I know I left without saying anything or without letting you explain I can be a little stubborn but I'm glad I have you another chance because I do see I future with you I want it to be with you."
"I love you Toni." I looked at her with shock and aww.
"I love you too Janet." She kissed my lips slowly before pulling closer like I wasn't close enough . Now that I'm comfortable I can fall asleep with no problems.
Tamar POV
I sat in my room still angry at Toni for just leaving us in this hell hole she promised that she would come back when everything was good where she was going and she never did now I have to find out dim mama that she came down here but end up leaving with her girlfriend now I can't go nowhere with her she is sinful where ever she is I hope what ever mama gonna do to her it teaches her a lesson.

A/N- I little longer anyway goodnight

Excuse any mistakes

Don't forget to vote and comment ❤️