I love you

Janet POV
Last night Toni and I told each other that we loved each other and it made me feel good I mean I haven't said it in years and to say it again and actually mean it is amazing. Toni was still sleeping on me I kissed her forehead rubbing her back. My phone started ringing which made Toni move around I turned it off it was only Nia nobody important. I don't get it you tell a person that you're done with them that you found someone and they go crazy on you. Toni started waking up looking in my eyes smiling.

"Goodmorning baby." She said kissing my lips trying to get up but I held her down I didn't want her to leave it just felt safe and right if we didn't move from that spot.

"Goodmorning sexy, oh I see you're calling me baby that means we're getting somewhere."

"well, I said I love you last night and I meant it. So I don't want to start this beautiful morning acting like an ass because then I wouldn't be telling the truth."

"Well, in that case, why don't we showcase this love some more because I want to take you to Niagara Falls today so let us get up so we can get dressed and get out of here." she smiled kissing my lips again this time longer than before. She let me take control and my hands started easing to her backside but before I got my good squeeze in she got up walking to the bathroom looking back smirking at me. This girl is such a damn tease. Toni was in the bathroom for 20 minutes before she started the shower she peeked her head out smirking at me again.

"You not gonna join me I got it steamy how you like it," Toni said in a low sultry voice that just had me hot and bothered again. She didn't have to tell me twice I was walking in the bathroom undressing to be naked when I fully entered the bathroom. When we both stepped in the shower Toni pushed me back and started kissing me easing my hand down to her womanhood to show me how wet she was. She pulled away from the kissing turning us around now I was in front staring in my eyes like she was begging me to take her right here. I couldn't I wanted to earn that by trust not just how the mood was set.

"Toni what are you doing

Toni POV

Janet was asking too many questions I mean for a person to be a past player she doesn't take hints well I want her to fuck me before we leave. I mean something light I want to be able to walk when we leave I just want to feel that feeling again it's been on my mind for a while.

"Janet I want you to do it nothing bad just give me a preview of what you have stored for me."

"Toni, what happened to waiting? I can't do this I want to earn the right to make you feel the way I want you to feel sexual and I don't feel like I've done that yet." I didn't say anything I just leaned into her ear to whisper.

"Okay, I understand just know it will always be wet for you," I whispered in her ear making her shiver and give me an airy moan. We took a shower never letting each other go it was kinda hard nut we managed I didn't want to ruin this moment for Janet because she was really the main reason we were so close.  we got out Janet dried both of us by putting her robe on not mine she carried me to the bed getting the lotion massaging my body slowly kissing every spot she thought was important. 30 minutes later we finally put our clothes on almost doing the deed but she stopped herself again. I went into the closet and Janet went to a different one we came back at the same time Janet licking her lips and I'm staring at her with lust.

 I went into the closet and Janet went to a different one we came back at the same time Janet licking her lips and I'm staring at her with lust

"Well look at you sexy I love what I'm seeing but let's go before we get into traffic

"Well look at you sexy I love what I'm seeing but let's go before we get into traffic." She kissed me dragging me into the car. The whole car ride we were singing, laughing, talking about things that I wouldn't think of talking about now. We made it and it was the most gorgeous sight I have ever seen. When we got out it took a while but we got up there and it was something.

 When we got out it took a while but we got up there and it was something

Janet POV

Seeing Toni have a good time puts a smile on my face that's all I want to do. I did have some moments that I would take her right then and there. Like now she's teasing me again swaying her hips like that I just want to grab her and claim her again in front of everyone. instead, I did garb her and started kissing her. She pulled out her phone taking a picture of us.

"Saving this memory." She said I started kissing her everywhere making her laugh and take more pictures of us. We were just enjoying each other and the view not letting go of her because this felt too real. Until somebody started calling my name.

"Janet what the hell is this." I turned and saw it was Nia walking fast towards Toni and me.

"Nia what are you doing here I told you that I don't want you to get that thru your thick head." I grabbed Toni about to leave but Nia grabbed my arm.
"Wait please I need you right now please Janet don't do this not right now." I continued to walk with Toni in my arms not caring what she was saying I was with Toni and I was not going to jeopardize that again.
Nia POV
Yeah I followed Janet and Toni so what Janet is suppose to me when she stopped the game but no she has to find some nobody name Toni  I mean what does Toni have that I don't probably nothing. But I got something for them Janet's old girlfriend phone number.
Robin POV
I was driving thinking of ways I could tell this girl that I like her it's hard I've been driving for hours and about to run out of gas circling her house if I don't do it now I'm gonna get stuck so here goes nothing. I park at her house nervous of what she would say. I knocked on the door hopping she would answer but instead it was some boy.
"Hi is Jennifer here I'm a friend."
"Babe who is- Oh Robin what are you doing here." Babe I thought she was gonna be lonely and need someone and that someone be me.
"Nothing just came to make sure you were okay." I quickly left before she could say anything. This is not gonna end well for him Jennifer is gonna be mine even if her little boy thing has an unexpected accident.

A/N- well I think Janet and Toni too happy for me

Excuse any mistakes

Don't forget to vote and comment.