Let's have fun

Janet POV

After our little time last night me and Toni was just laying there holding each other I have to say this is a good life. Toni was on her phone doing god knows what but I wanted no phones just me and her. I started whining because I wanted her attention and she wasn't giving it to me.

"Baby can you put your phone away I want to spend time together." I said pouting she put her phone down kissing my lips then smiling getting more comfortable on me.

"I'm sorry work keeps asking when we will be back. And if I could do the report while I'm here." I was getting angry why can't they just leave us alone right now it's suppose to be our time and they just want to ruin it.

"Don't worry I said no find someone else I'm spending time with you." I pulled Toni closer to me like she wasn't close enough roaming my hands all over her body. I wanted to start what we finish last night again. Toni started moaning when my hand started rubbing her clit ever so slowly.

"As much as I want to do this we should go have some fun before we get married." Toni looked at me crazy but got up going to the bathroom getting ready I laughed to myself going in the other bathroom because Toni had locked the door.

I was sitting in the bed waiting for Toni to come out I swear this girl be taking hours and be giving us the simplest looks don't get me wrong she always looks beautiful just wish she would hurry before I could complain some more Toni came out and...

I was sitting in the bed waiting for Toni to come out I swear this girl be taking hours and be giving us the simplest looks don't get me wrong she always looks beautiful just wish she would hurry before I could complain some more Toni came out and my god she looks god.

Toni POV

I came out the bathroom finally I didn't want to keep Janet waiting to long. I was just standing there and Janet was staring at me licking her lips I know I be looking good I try for her. Janet got up coming towards me starting to kiss my neck first she smelled me I had her favorite scent on just to mess with her. She kept her face by my neck I had put the lotion on and everything I was really gonna have Janet hooked on to me because of the smell.

"Baby shouldn't we get going." I said and Janet started whining I pulled away and she yanked me back to her .

"I don't want to why do you wear this scent and you know all I want to do is fuck you right here and right now. You love to tease me to this outfit makes you look so yummy I just want to eat you up. You better hope bony tries you because that's your ass." Janet smacked my ass grabbing her gloves and I grabbed my too we walked outside and I thought we were going to get in a car but she wanted to walk this women is crazy it's cold as hell. Luckily we didn't walk that far we stopped at a coffee shop sitting down.

Waitress- "welcome to Café Dépôt Place du Canada what can I get you." Before I could answer Janet cut me off like she knows what I want.

"She will have a Latté and Parfait yogourt, petits fruits et granola. And I will have Mélange impérial and Rôtis et bagels avec choix de confitures et fromages" the waitress nodded I'm surprise Janet be listening to me.

"I listen to you I know what you like." She took my hand caressing it. Moments like this makes me fall in love with Janet even more.

"Baby can I tell you something." I asked Janet looking in her eyes.

"Of course baby anything."

"I just want to thank you. You showed me a new life and I know it was hard for you but I thank you for trying for me I see everyday how hard you show me that you love me and have me not doubt you. I love the way you look at me. You make me feel like I'm the only person in the world. With you I can be myself. When we're together, all my problems disappear. You make my heart smile. So thank you." Janet was crying looking down chuckling a little.

"Why do you always find a way to make me cry I was suppose to be showering you with affection and love and you always beat me to it. I don't like you." I started laughing then our food came she was hiding her face she didn't want people to see that she was crying. My big baby. We finished the food and Janet and I were just talking about random things nothing special just keeping conversation. Janet payed and I tipped and we left Janet said she had a surprise. Now this we walked for a while but it was warm because Janet was holding on to me tight. We walked until she stopped me in the middle of nowhere

"Janet what the hell are we doing here?" She grabbed me kissing me it was a nice moment like something in a movie it was nice she pulled away smiling at me

"Now it's my turn to make you cry. Toni I would like to thank you if it wasn't for you I wouldn't know the true meaning of love you show me everyday that it's good to be loved and to give love I'm glad that your the person for that. You encourage me to be the best version of myself. I love you because even when we are apart, I know you are with me. I love your eyes when you smile. You always care about my problems.You are sexy even when you do laundry. Anyway if anyone should be thankful it's me and I will never feel any different." I was crying like she said I would. She pulled me by my waist into a kiss. Adding tongue slowly I wanted her to take me right here and right now but there's snow she I guess we can go back. I pulled away looking deep into Janet's eyes.

"I want you." I said to Janet bitting my lip she gripped my ass smiling in my neck.

"I know mama. Damn you still smell good but let's go I'm getting impatient." We both laughed at what Janet said and started walking back still talking about god knows what. Let's just say this night has been real eventful I'll put this one in the books I mean god this women got skills but I gotta go Janet is chasing me around the house we're doing role play maybe next time we will let you here.

Nia POV

I have been seeing this guy for a while now and everything is going fine so I thought I went out to the club with my girlfriends and he came in his pajamas dragging me out saying that no women with dignity should be going out. It even came to the point to were he almost hit me now I don't play with hitting he got one more time before I do something. But that was really it I just wanted to come by I know y'all miss me.

A/N- should I do drama or should they just get married idk

Excuse mistakes

Vote and comment ❤️🤞