Come back home

Janet POV

Long time no see right. Let's recap what's happened met Toni married Toni and were happy. I think not, Toni is staying in a hotel right now due to arguing we have been doing. Toni wants a kid but I don't and you know how that goes never good. Toni told me that we wanted two different things and we clearly should have talked first before doing anything then she left telling me where she was and the room number. That was a 2 month ago I've been wanting to call Toni but I don't know if I want a kid yet I mean it's not Toni it's me do I sound or look like the mother type. We go to work but we don't say anything to each other just hi and go back to what we're doing. Speaking of work I have to be getting ready now. I go to the bathroom missing Toni and wishing she was here so we could do our morning routine. I go in the closet looking for something to wear not really caring what it is. I drive to work in silence I want Toni to come back home where she belongs but she is so set on this baby the only way is if I say yes. I got to work and looked at Toni seeing how gorgeous she is.

"H-Hey Toni

"H-Hey Toni."

"Hey Janet." She didn't even look at me just got up going to the copy room. I followed her closing and locking the door sound familiar.

"Toni we can't keep doing this your my wife you should be at home with me."

"Janet I'm not doing this with you not here."

"Then when Toni I love you and if you want to have a kid fine let's have one. Will you come back now?"

"No, Janet like I told you in the beginning I don't want you to change for me and if that means that I want children and you don't so be it. I don't want you living a life that makes you unhappy and I know that me being in your life makes you happy. I- I just need time to process that my life isn't going the way I planned okay. I need time I'm not leaving you I couldn't do that just need time." Toni kissed my cheek and walked away leaving. It felt like she was leaving my life forever and I didn't want that I don't want her to change her life plans because of me.

"Toni do you think we should get a divorce."

"Is that something you want Janet?" Toni said looking hurt.

"I just want you to be happy." Toni took of her ring putting it in my hand getting up.

"Do what you want to do Janet if a divorce is what you want give me the papers and I'll sign them. I love you and you know that. And you know that last thing I want is to leave you couples have there down moments but you don't run from them. But if you think there's no more fight then we can get a divorce. Toni grabbed her purse walking away. I was crying having the ring in my hand looking at everything I might loose if I don't make this right. I wasted 2 months on our marriage of some fear of I'm not gonna be a good mother. I looked out the window and it was raining I saw Toni was walking which was typical. I ran out no umbrella no nothing I wanted this moment to be like those corny movies.

"Wait." Toni looked back and I ran back to her.

"Janet what are you doing go back inside and put on your jacket."

"What did I tell you I'll walk you home everyday." Toni started smiling.

"Well I didn't see you."

"I don't care you always wait for me."

"Janet this is sweet but it's taking should we go."

"Toni wait I love you and you know this I feel as if I never really told you the real reason. You're different in a good way you saw good in me when people only cared about the pleasure I could give them. You told me that you didn't want me to change if I wasn't happy and I have to be honest Toni I had to think was my life style really making me happy or was this goofy, short, sexy woman the one making me happy. Toni it's you it's always been you everyday I wish I met you sooner and our love could have been longer but I got you now and I don't want to loose you.  I fell in love with the way you speak. The way you speak to me. I fell in love with how your voice sends bullets through my chest every time you tell me you love me. I fell in love with the way you whisper to me about secrets we have or things kept between you and me. Just give me the rest of the year and I promise you we're gonna have the family you dream of." Toni didn't say anything just kissed me told you I could make it like those corny movies.

Toni POV

Sometimes Janet's make me fall in love with her all over again with the things she say. I didn't want to leave Janet but if that's what she wanted I was okay with it. But then she gotta do something so lovable and make a corny scene in the rain not that I'm objecting I'm just soaking wet and cold. I pulled away from us kissing smiling. Janet quickly put the ring back on my finger pecking my lips again.

"Can we go home I'm cold."

"How about we spend your last night in the hotel with a bang." The hotel was about a couple of blocks from where we were. Janet picked me up like the movie the Body Guard. We made it to the hotel Janet running to the room. We made it inside and Janet laid me down on the bed kissing me softly. She stopped turning down the lights and turning on the tv to soft music. Janet came back kissing me again.

"I missed you." Janet said slipping her fingers inside of me.
At first the thrusts were slow and gentle, but soon they became urgent and forceful, the second finger joining the first and showing wet and slippery as my juices flowed, trickling from her in a discernable little rivulet. Her hand became smeared in wetness, passing some of it on to the soft skin of my inner thighs, making her excitement all the more obvious. There was no way that I could move now. I was riveted to the spot, breathless but aroused and held by a sight such as I  had never seen before.

"Did you miss me?"

"Mmh fuck yes."

"Good because we got all night to show each other."

A/N- I finally updated

Excuse mistakes

Vote and comment ❤️