Two can play

Toni POV

Another night and Janet us getting dressed this time to go somewhere. She had met some guys and they thought it would be cool to take my wife away from me. I met some people too but I thought it was just gonna be me and Janet tonight I guess wrong. She was in the bathroom for a while getting ready she better not loose her mind because I don't got time to go to jail.

When Janet came out she really lost her mind I don't mind her going out but she could put some clothes on

"You don't have a shirt"

"Mama calm down we are just going to some club I think not that long and if it makes you feel better I'll call you every so hours." Before I could protest some guys barged in.

"Who's ready to go to the strip club." One guy yelled I guess Janet must have saw I was looking crazy because she told me she didn't know before they left one guy slipped off her ring and ran her out what the hell. I called but she didn't answer then she had the audacity not to introduce me. But two can play that game I called the girls that I met and about 10 minutes they were here. Helping me pick out a outfit.

Before we left they tried to take my ring off but I stopped them

"Is that really necessary people should know I'm taken." They told me it's only fair and set it next to hers pulling me out. We were in the car for awhile the. I realized that they were taking me to the same strip club there's only one down here. Boy I hope this ends well.

Janet POV

I felt bad for what the guys did with Toni I told them to turn around and take me home I know Toni wanted to spend time with me and I kinda dismissed her. When I got back I called Toni's name but no answer I thought she was ignoring me but then I saw her ring next to mine shit Toni always trying to prove a point. I called her but not answer I kept calling and calling but no answer Toni is real stubborn and when you give her a chance she will take it and run. Finally I got a call from Toni.

"Toni what the hell"

"Hey Janet where are you."

"At home I came back to be with you and you know what I fin-." Before I could finish my rant the phone got disconnected what the hell is this woman doing. I put my ring back on wishing that I didn't let those fools take it off. I paced back and fourth waiting for Toni to walk inside.

2 hours later

2 hours she finally came walking back in like she don't know what happened I know she's not drunk because she always says she doesn't like to drink without me. I scared the shit out of her because she wanted to find herself creepin in. And the nerve of the outfit she is wearing not covering anything not even her breast. I wanted to take her right now give her the punishment of a life time but I had a couple of questions.

"So when I called you and told you I was here why didn't you come back."

"Well I was then those girls told me you were lying and said I should have fun." She said looking down after all of what she said the only thing I heard was she listened to her little friends and not me. I picked her up taking her upstairs to the room then I got undressed Toni tried to take her clothes off but I said no I told her to sit on the bed then I sat across from her opening my legs when she saw what I was showing her. Eyes grew she tried coming towards me but I said no.

"I think I'm still wet, See!", with these words I longed to my womanhood with one hand. I was wet and I slid a finger through my wet lips creaming it with my  juices. I saw her lips shivering when I moved my creamy finger before her eyes.

"Do you see?", I asked and Toni  nodded.
Then I moved my finger near to her lips and without hesitation she opened her mouth and sucked my finger. Her eyes were closed as she tasted my cream. My arousal almost exploded seeing my wife kneeing before my and licking my finger. I withdrew my finger from her mouth and moved it to my womanhood quickly again. I caressed my lips and softly I touched my clit and then I slid my finger deep into my womanhood, covering again with my juices. Toni's eyes were fixed to my crotch, watching me masturbate before her. I slid my finger in and out a few times before I again let Toni suck on it, let her lick it clean. We repeated this game again and again. Every time I masturbated myself longer and more intensive, bringing me closer to orgasm each time, until I exploded in a wild and hot orgasm by touching my clit with my thumb and two fingers deep in my womanhood . Toni was still kneeing before me, her face only a few inches from my hot orgasming womanhood . I groaned loudly. After I had calmed down a bit, I removed my fingers from my womanhood and let Toni lick them. Then I gently pressed her head against my stomach, feeling her kiss me and feeling her tongue at my navel making me aroused very quickly again. After a view minutes I mentioned to her to stand up. We looked in each others eyes and then we kissed for the first time. I could still taste my own juices in her mouth – and I liked that. It was a deep and long French kiss.

"You are still dressed, Toni? That's not fair, as I stand naked before you. I want to see your body, Toni. Please take of your clouth."
I kissed down her body through the small shirt until I reached her breasts. Her breasts were just great and her stiff nipples were even better. They were very hard and fairly big. I loved them. My lips enclosed one of them, while my fingers played with the other one. She was moaning with lust, her eyes were closed and her face had a wonderful expression of lust. I had to play, suck, kiss and lick her nipples for some minutes until I kissed deeper again. All the time enjoying the wonderful feeling of her soft skin It really made me hot.
I tasted her with my lips first and then my tongue followed. I slid one finger into her and my tongue worked its way almost from her anus up to her clit. Her skirt legs enclosed me from behind and pressed my face harder to her hot and wet crotch. I was so aroused again that I had to touch myself again while licking her mature crotch wildly. Then I stopped smirking at her.

"Please don't punish me daddy." Toni said whining. I started laughing at her.

"Oh the punishment has already started."

A/N- should I give y'all the punishment?

Excuse mistakes

Vote and comment❤️