Were still getting married

Janet POV
When Toni said that I wanted to know what was the point I mean I feel bad but I was getting married to the love of my life I couldn't be depressed at that time. I had a surprise for Toni I was taken her to Montreal Canada and we would get married there Toni always liked snow but I don't know how to tell her because she was all sad because Chilli died.
"Are you okay baby?" I asked her putting my hand high on her thigh squeezing it. Hey, I'm still human and still feeling horny.
"I should be asking you this I mean you knew Chilli longer than me and seem to have somewhat of a relationship. And where are you going you passed up the house."
"Well I don't know if this is the right time but I booked us a place in Montreal Canada so we could get married there I know it's pretty early but I can't wait any longer we can turn around if it's too much right now from all that just happened."
"Hell No, I didn't know Chilli like that anyway I just wanted to make sure you were okay sense you are let's get married ." I was happy that she said that I was driving to the airport because what I look like driving for two days is no way. Anyway, we finally got to the airport and Toni was dragging me all over this airport.

"Toni slow down there not gonna leave without you," I said about to fall because she was pulling too hard and fast. We got to the gate almost got pulled over by the security because they thought Toni was trying to smuggle something moving so fast. Toni set down but after all, that pulling no way I pulled her close to me kissing her full on she tried pulling away but couldn't because she wanted this too. She finally pulled away looking at me like I was crazy.

"Baby what are you doing people are staring." She said and I giggled I wonder why she think I care.

"I don't care let them show them how much I love you and cant wait to call you my wife." I went back to kissing her and Toni didn't fight me this time instead pushed my head deeper so my tongue can go further down her throat. We were going at it for so long that we didn't notice that our gate was getting called I wanted to pick Toni up and just throw the pass and have her sit in my lap while we finish but I couldn't do that. Sadly I put her down and we walked in sitting next to each other of course we had a blanket sliding my hand in Toni's pants she looked at me and put her head on my shoulder the plane was getting ready to take off when the wheels were getting off the ground I stuck my fingers in slowly until we were in the air. so you know what that means I'll be back I don't think your young ears need to hear this.

5 hours later

Toni POV

Janet really finger fucked me on the plane I mean I'm not complaining it was and something new for me the flight was an hour and let me tell you something Janet took that hour and Janet took that hour to find new ways to make me submit to her and still I'm not complaining. Anyway we are in Montreal and boy is it beautiful Janet told me that she had the bags already so that I didn't have to worry about it. Catching a ride to the hotel or whatever Janet said we were staying at I could pay attention because she was kissing my neck and that just puts me on 100 and the funny thing is Janet knows that. We got to the place and I guess ill show you what the place looks like.

 We got to the place and I guess ill show you what the place looks like

The place looks nice I know Janet really knows how to make things we got in bed and Janet started taking off my clothes but I was still looking around

The place looks nice I know Janet really knows how to make things we got in bed and Janet started taking off my clothes but I was still looking around. Janet picked me up taking me to the bed because I was standing by the window.

"Baby can you please put your focus on me I want to please you and I need your undivided attention. I'm glad you liked the place but now it's our time." I turned to look at her and she smiled and started kissing my neck again reaching down aligning her strap to my entrance I didn't even notice she put it on. She pushed it in real slowly making eye contact with me just that alone made me want to run but I had nowhere to go because she was holding me tight.

"Mmh baby that feels so good fuck go faster." Janet started going faster and I was digging my nails into her bac.

"Baby that hurts so good fuck Toni your so wet." It's like the wetter I was the faster she went but I wasn't complaining again.

"I love you, baby," Janet said kissing my neck I couldn't speak but I had to say it back because I didn't want her to think any different.

"I-I Love y-you to daddy fuck." I said arching my back this is finna be a long night and I ain't mad at it.

Robin POV

After what happened to me I couldn't sleep I couldn't believe the person I fell in love with was crazy. Anyway yall should be happy I basically saved Janet's life because we don't know if Janet would have said the wrong thing what Jennifer would have done. Sometimes Jennifer would come and make sure that I wasn't doing anything bad I think I'm doing good but she won't tell me. Sometimes I wish things were different that, Janet and I were happy living the life we wanted even if it was with Toni right now I don't mind.

A/N~ Poor Robin I'm kinda feeling bad what about yall anyway its been a while with this story.

Excuse Mistakes

Vote & Comment