Were Married!

Janet POV

As you guessed it was were finally getting married. We've been here for at least 3 days learning more about roleplay that gets us more turned on. We had gone to the bar separate and pretended like we didn't know each other and let me just say Toni will give it to you good if we weren't together she always talks about me having my moments but that right there has to be something she was saving for this occasion. Anyway, right now Im getting my makeup done getting ready for this big moment. I also forgot to tell you my sisters and brothers are here my mother is her also she practically killed me when she found out I was getting married and she wasn't invited. Also, some people we met here are coming don't really know their names fully but they begged me to come and it's not as I will ever see them again. While my mother was yelling at me for not inviting her again. I looked down and saw I got a text from Toni.

Wife: " You make me happier than I ever thought I could be, and if you let me, I will spend the rest of my life trying to make you feel the same way. There is no more lovely, friendly, and charming relationship, communion, or company than a good marriage." Toni always knows how to put a smile on my face and I'm happy that just in a few seconds I get to call her my wife. My mother tried to fight me again because I told her I wasn't wearing I dress me and Toni decided that she would and I would wear a black suit to match hers.

 My mother tried to fight me again because I told her I wasn't wearing I dress me and Toni decided that she would and I would wear a black suit to match hers

I look good I know. I walk out to the outside to the venue area where we are getting married and I have to say it looks nice. Toni decorated the whole place herself she didn't want me to help at all.

I stand there waiting for Toni to hurry and come down here to grace me with her beauty

I stand there waiting for Toni to hurry and come down here to grace me with her beauty. I've been waiting this day ever since I was a young girl and to know I'm doing it with a person I love dearly who is truly the love of my life just makes it better. The music started playing and I immediately started crying because I knew Toni was coming. When she came my brother Micheal was walking her to me and man was she beautiful.

Toni came to me wiping my tears mouthing that she loved me

Toni came to me wiping my tears mouthing that she loved me. The pastor asked who gives this woman away and Michele said he did. Everyone sat down and Toni and I held hands turning around facing the pastor.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join this woman and this woman in holy matrimony Janet, do you take this woman to be your wife, to live together in holy matrimony, to love her, to honor her, to comfort her, and to keep her in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live? "I do." Toni, do you take Janet to be your wife, to live together in holy matrimony, to love her, to honor her, to comfort her, and to keep her in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live? "I do." "Repeat after me.": "I, Janet, take you, Toni, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part." "I, Toni, take you Janet, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part." Exchange of Rings Notary asks Janet to place the ring on Toni's finger and to repeat the following, "I give you this ring as a token and pledge of our constant faith and abiding love." Does the same for Toni. "By virtue of the authority vested in me under the laws of the State of Canada/ New York, I now pronounce you wife and wife." "You may kiss the bride." He didn't have to tell me twice I grabbed Toni by the waist kissing her fully not caring who was here watching.

"Okay, Damita get up for air." I pulled away smiling at Toni and she was caressing my face.

"Im glad I get to call you Mrs. Jackson now." Toni started crying and I picked her up bridal style taking her to my dressing room so we could get some business handled before we are taken in by a big crowd of unwanted people.

Reception Area 

Toni POV

Janet and I had a little fun before we went out

Janet and I had a little fun before we went out. This would be the first time I would be meeting Janet's mother and I have to say I'm pretty nervous what if she doesn't like me what if she didn't want me to marry Janet.

"Don't worry she is gonna love you and if she doesn't I will beat her up." I laughed while she kissed my cheek we walked hand in hand and before my foot can touch the floor her mother pulled me away already asked me questions.

"Im glad you're my daughter in law Janet looks happier but why am I hearing about you now."

"Well Janet talks about y'all all the time and she said she always wanted me to meet you just busy."

"Well come on so we can dance I can learn more about you and tell you embracing stories about Janet." We talked about Janet and I's relationship she told me how Janet was when she was younger. Talked about when I was younger and suffering. The song Just because by Anita Baker came on and Janet came grabbing my arm.

"Excuse me mother this is Toni and I's song and it will only be right if I get one dance." Mrs. Jackson let me go and Janet grabbed me by my waist swaying back and forth.

"I love you Toni Jackson and Im glad that my mother loves you too. And I cant wait until we get to the honeymoon spot because the things I will be having you do will amaze me but for now I will whisper sexy shit in your ear to get you hot and bothered." And that she did if you could hear half the shit Janet was saying you would think we were freaks I can tell you that she thinks I'm some Russian gymnast or something how she saying she wants me to bend like a nut. This reception needs to hurry up. DAMN.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N~ They're Married like yall asked and happy their honeymoon where should it be Idk know yet.

Excuse mistakes

vote and comment