Be with you

4 Months Later

Janet POV

Toni and I have been together for 4 months now and it has been great I had no slip-ups any anything just pure, love and it has been amazing. Still, sadly we haven't had sex yet now I think I deserve it now something just a little taste. I have a surprise for her taking her to a fancy restaurant right now I told her to go get dressed in her fancy attire. The hard thing is Toni can dress so I have to step up my game. Oh, and I forgot to mention to has moved in with me fully she had got an apartment but a couple of months later she moved back in with me and we sleep in the same bed and everything. Right now she is in OUR bathroom getting dressed. About 20 minutes later I finished getting dressed sitting waiting on Toni. When she damn I feel so underdressed.

 When she damn I feel so underdressed

"Well don't you look fine as wine this evening?"I grabbed her by her waist kissing her lips ever so softly she slithered her tongue in catching me by surprise but I took over

"Well don't you look fine as wine this evening?"I grabbed her by her waist kissing her lips ever so softly she slithered her tongue in catching me by surprise but I took over. We almost went overboard but I quickly pulled away before we didn't make it to dinner.

"As much as I want to do that. That comes later trust and believe I want to show you off because damn you look fine."

"So do you, Miss. Jackson might have to be nasty later." Toni winked at me walking downstairs to the car. I don't know what Toni be doing in her free time but she has been a freak when she is around me I will be wanting to give up waiting but this woman makes it hard. I walked downstairs and saw she was about to open the door.

"WAIT" I ran to her because I don't know what the hell she thought this was.

"What is it?"

"You don't open your door I do never do that again almost broke my damn neck because of you."She giggled nodding her head I opened her door letting her get in before I went around and got in myself. We were in the car singing Anita Baker idly enough Toni kinda sound like her. We made it to the restaurants and the look on Toni's face made it the best feeling in the world. We sat down at our seat Toni looking around in amazement.

 We sat down at our seat Toni looking around in amazement

"Wow, Janet this is amazing thank you."
"No need to thank me it's my honor to bring a beautiful woman like yourself on a date. Speaking of date I have something to ask you. Now I know I have you a ring before and I broke that promise so you threw it out the window. Anyway, I'm saying all of this bec-." Before I could finish someone was calling my name interrupting me.
"Janet I found you thank god." I turned back and saw the person I thought I would never see.
"Lela?" I asked getting up looking at her like she was a ghost.
"Baby you need to listen to me I want you back I wanted to tell you but you up and left please I know what I did was wrong but I've changed for you. You know we were each other's first love you can never forget that. It's you and me I need you I want you."
"Lela I love you I always will." When I said that Toni got up.
"I'm sorry it had to be this way but Janet is mine," Lela said looking at me then back to Toni.
"It's okay I understand." Toni was about to walk away but I went and grabbed her arm.
"Wait Toni you didn't let me finish what I was saying." I got on one knee shocking both of them.
"This is not an engagement ring yet just a promise ring anyway. Toni, you changed me you showed me how to love the real way and not just something you had to do. I never thought in my life that I would do this but you are special to me and I'm not gonna mess this up with you again. With that being said May this ring be a solid promise that my love for you is real and pure. Knowing you has changed my life forever, may this ring symbolize that our love story has only just begun. Accept this ring as a token of my faith in our future and I hope that when you see it, you will remember that I have promised to love you forever."
"Yes, I will accept your promise," Toni said in between tears. I picked her up kissing her spinning her around.
"Wait what about me."
"Like I was saying, Lela, I will always love you but I will never be in love with you. I gotta go we got some things to handle." Like that, I picked Toni up taking her to the car driving home.
Toni POV
I don't know whether to laugh or to be happy that Janet to break my heart again I mean this time I would have to fight her and that wouldn't be pretty. We got home and I ran into the house.
"Oh, Toni where are you baby." I didn't answer I just sat in the bed in my lace underwear and lace bra.

"Well, aren't you ready for me?"

"Always I've been waiting for this moment for some time no I don't get time to play I want you now so come here." I motioned her to come here and she started taking off her clothes leaving her in her bra and boxers too. she started kissing my neck groping my body. I started moaning in her mouth.

"I want to take my time to do something new with you. I waited for this moment to I imagined this moment for a while now the things I want to do to you have you feeling the pleasure that's indescribable that's new to you because its new to me I want to have your body with no expectations no limits because I love you Toni and right now I want to make love to you. Can I?

"Yes, you can have me."

"Let's set this up right.

A/N: Should I make a part 2? Maybe

Excuse any mistakes

Don't forget to vote and comment