Honeymoon phase

Janet POV

Toni was sleep in my arms as were on the plane going to the surprise honeymoon spot I got for her. I know we could of had it in Canada but no I'm going all out for my baby and that means the best relaxing place there is. We had finally made it I shook Toni slightly trying to wake her but didn't work she started getting more comfortable so I started kissing her neck. She shot up looking me in my eyes like she was ready to take me right here.

"We're here baby let's go." She got up getting out the plane going into the cab I was rubbing all over her in love with the woman I called my wife I wanted her right now but I didn't want to start first I wanted Toni to tell me how she wanted me and how she wanted me to give it to her. Y'all think it's me but when you give Toni a good situation she will turn into a freak and do anything and I mean anything with no limitations. When we got to our spot Toni's eyes lite up I wanted to spoil her and boy was I gonna do that. She deserved it and now that's she mines forever I'm gonna show her what she deserves.

"I guess I'll tell you now we're in Greece I know that was in your bucket list so I thought why not." Toni didn't say anything just started kissing all over me that was all I needed to know.

" Toni didn't say anything just started kissing all over me that was all I needed to know

Toni POV

Toni POV

Janet really want to get it on tonight I mean this place is nice everything I ever imagined I'm just glad that I get to do it with Janet. Janet said she wanted to relax but we gonna relax in a different way. I was in the bathroom getting myself together making sure I was right. About 25 minutes later I finally was finished and was ready for the fun.

 About 25 minutes later I finally was finished and was ready for the fun

"Hey daddy." I said and Janet almost fell out the bed. I wanted to mess with her I wanted her to do her worst because the honeymoon is the place for new adventures. She started walking up to me roaming my body.

"See something you like." Janet didn't say anything just started smelling my neck and then kissing it too she was rough but so loving. Janet started undressing me real slowly kissing each part where she took clothes off. 

"Black panties?" At this point, I was starting to catch on to her little game. This time I felt her hands groping my ass. That made me want to jump her bones I wish she would hurry up. I felt Janet's rough hand slide up and down against my ass, down my thighs and back up again.  On one pass, Janet slide her hands between my thighs. Despite my attempt at holding them together, after a couple more slaps, she convinced me to spread my thighs to allow her entry.

"Mm. You're very wet too." Janet said. She reached around and started fingering me. I gasped and shuddered against her.

"Not so fast." She said, withdrawing her fingers.

"I want you to say it, want you to beg for it first."

"Please...Janet."

"Yes?"

"I want you, right now." I felt like I was going to explode if she didn't start touching me again.

"Take off your clothes." Her words were barely a whisper against my ear, but I felt them blow through me as if I had not been wearing clothes at all. I stood there, naked in front of her, crossing my arms.

"No, arms at your side. I want to look at you." She ordered. I didn't do it quickly like she wanted me to because she wants to play why don't I. She quickly yanked me on my lap and started spanking me hard it hurt like hell. After she had me count to 20 Janet finally stopped.

"I think that's enough." Janet said stroking my hair, helping me to my feet.

"Have you learned your lesson?"

"Yes, daddy." I said, looking her in the eye, grinning.

"I won't do it ever again."

"Like I said, Let's relax and have fun tomorrow. I raised my hand to slap her, but Janet caught my wrist in her hand and pinned it behind my back, pushing me against the wall.

"What did I tell you about that?" Janet whispered in my ear. "Now I'm going to have to punish you again." I braced myself for another lick, either from her hand or the special toy. My ass being practically tenderized, I wasn't sure how much more I can take.

"I told you that I was going to make you beg for it, now convince me." Janet said.

"Please Janet. I need you inside me."

"Say 'I need you to fuck me, Daddy.' There's no sense in you being prudish considering how much you love to get the strap."

"I need you to fuck me, Daddy." I said. "Please, I'm begging you. I want you to fuck me hard, right up against this wall, right now."

"Much better." With that, she went to go put on her strap bigger and thicker she came back slid inside me as I braced against the wall.
With my legs still fairly close together and Janet hitting at just the right angle, it hurt, but only enough for me to feel every move Janet  made inside of me. With one hand, she restrained both of my wrists behind my back. Her other arm wrapped around me, pulling me closer to her so I could feel Janet's  thrust even more intensely as she pinched my nipples. I screamed as she bit into my shoulder. This only encouraged Janet  to start thrusting faster and harder.

"Now tell me, what were you really trying to do?" Janet growled against my ear.

"I needed to be taught a lesson." I gasped. "A lesson only you could teach me."

"And whose pleasure are you here for?"

"Yours." Things were going so fast. Everything in my body seemed to vibrate at such a rate that I felt like I was going to fly off in a million different directions. I let it happen. Janet was finally doing everything she says she was saving for me and I loved it. I more than loved it, I was ok with the fact that I loved it.Not too long after this epiphany combined with one of the most earth shattering orgasms I had ever had in my life, Janet came, shuddering against me, brushing his cheek against mine in an act of tenderness. I felt Janet's hands drop to my sides, caressing my every curve. Laying me down on the bed still kissing my neck not letting me go.

"I love you Mrs. Jackson." Janet said roaming her hands all over my body.

"I love you too." I was half asleep saying that Janet put it on me. I guessed she noticed because she pulled me on top of her rubbing my aching ass soon enough I fell asleep happy with the decisions I made.

A/N- little something something next chapter will be drama but not for Toni and Janet other characters anyway this took me a long time to write should I update another story.

Excuse Mistakes

Vote and Comment