Stop playing

Janet POV

Another night on the couch from making one little joke. It's the weekend and we both don't have anything to do so maybe I can work my magic so Toni is not mad at me anymore. All week she has been ignoring me even when we're at work. If she has to give me work she just throws it on my desk with a note telling me what to do. I tried talking but she only walked away. I even tried putting my pillow down and going to sleep but she threw me out with my pillow. She won't give me the time of day and I'm sick of it I want my baby back I'm my arms where she belongs. I was getting up going upstairs to freshen up maybe get in the shower with Toni. Lucky me Toni was in the shower I tried to get in but Toni closed the door.

"Why," I whined and she laughed.

"You punished so that means no showers with me." I sulked and started brushing my teeth. About the time I was done Toni got out dried off and went straight to the bed and got the lotion. I took it out of her hand and started rubbing her legs with the lotion.

"I can do that go take your shower."

"No, I got it the least I could do just relax and let me cater to you." Toni laid down and I started to lotion all over her body. I just took the time and savored the moment I may have to see Toni's body or be in our room. I finished and went into the bathroom starting the shower again. I did everything I had to do and dried off going to the bed to lotion my body. Toni came out looking good as always. I realized that maybe I need to give Toni space so she can forgive me at her own time instead of pushing.

"Okay, I'll be back," Toni said walking out the bedroom door

"Okay have fun." I went into the closet and I saw Toni stop in her tracks coming back. I had finally found the outfit and started getting dressed.

"You're not gonna grill me on where I'm going?"

"No just have fun." I finished getting dressed and Toni was looking at me like I'm crazy.

"What why are you looking at me like that

"What why are you looking at me like that."

"Because why are you looking like that. I mean I'm leaving and you want to look like that who is coming over."I started laughing until I saw she wasn't joking.