Forgive me

Janet POV

"Hey, mama can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah what is it," Toni said putting her book down.

"I think we should have a threesome." Toni looked at me like I was crazy. I mean it was just a question.

"Why would we do that."

"Well we're doing the same thing and I don't want us to get-." Before I could finish Toni had me outside the door and threw a pillow and blanket at me. I knocked on the door but she didn't answer.

"Mama please it was just a question." Toni didn't say anything just locked the door and I heard her turn off the lights." I sighed and went downstairs to the couch. I didn't mean to offend her it was just a thought. I tossed and turned on the couch just wanting to hold Toni but I know she is not gonna me in. I guess I will apologize in the morning. Finally, it was the morning and I went straight upstairs and Toni wasn't up there. I looked all around and she was gone. I didn't see a note or wedding ring so I know it's not that serious. I went in the shower and got my morning routine done because I know Toni would have to be coming back. I got dressed in something casual not wanting to have rip-able clothes on. I went downstairs and before I could eat someone was knocking on the door. I went to go answer it and it was 4 women standing there smirking at me.

"Who are y'all

"Who are y'all."

"I'm Beyoncé, Michelle, Kelly, and I'm Monica." They were staring at me with lust in their eyes.

"Okay, what are y'all doing here."

"Where applicants. You know the one you put in your flyer."

"Flyer? What flyer?" Beyoncé or Kelly handed me a flyer.

"Who gave this to you

"Who gave this to you."

"Um, a woman name Toni I think." They all looked at each other then nodded saying it was Toni."

"Im sorry this is not true it was just a joke um y'all can go home now." I closed the door and I was wondering how many people did she give this to. I sat down on the couch
Fuming waiting on Toni to walk through that door. I was hungry but I couldn't move at all I had some words for Toni. Hours had passed and Toni was still not here I mean what the hell what she doing. Waiting and waiting Toni was still not here. I fell asleep for a couple of minutes until I heard the door open. It was Toni and I didn't know if I was mad at her flyer or what she was wearing.