What happened

Toni POV
Today people from work is throwing a bachelorette party for me at work they had heard that me and Janet were engaged. I got to work before Janet because they told her to come seconds after me. I sat down at my desk and the lights turned I looked and saw a man looking at me.
"Are you Toni."
"Yes."
"You've been bad I think you need to be arrested." He ripped his clothes off and started dancing in front of me I don't even notice Janet walked in until I felt eyes piercing my skin. He got down and started grinding on me and shit that made me wet a little because it was so sudden. He lifted me and put me on the ground giving me a dance at over view. I guess Janet had enough because she picked me up taking me to the printer room locking the door I can hear the other people still having a good time.
"What the hell."
"What." I said confused.
"You just did that in front of me."
"It's a stripper Janet I have no control what he/she does for their routine." Janet stuck her hand in my pants frowning because she felt I got wet.
"Your wet. Really."
"Janet not a big deal it's a stripper what do you expect." She smirked pulling my pants down looking in my eyes and started kissing my neck.
"Your right nothing to worry about but can I fix your problem." I nodded my head and she stuck 3 fingers in me. Going in a face pace we ended up on the floor doing well you know what.
Janet POV
I wasn't really upset with Toni I was just horny and I still have to get her back for what she did I mean it wouldn't be me if I didn't. I had her ass screaming my name she wanted to be silent but I wanted everyone to know what I be making her do.
"WHO's is it baby."
"I-it's yours daddy shit." She covered her mouth but I moved it.
"No babygirl let them hear what I do to you I want them to know."
"Fuck daddy." We will be back seems like we got more energy then I thought.
Robin POV
I know your wondering what did I mean. Well it was Jennifer she told me if I killed Janet then we will be together that seeing Janet stopped my chances. She told me how to do it and everything gave me the gun told me the spot. When I went back and told her Janet wasn't dead that we can try just to me happy she didn't want to hear that she called the police and told them everything without telling them everything they put me in for 30 to life I'm innocent without being innocent if I have to be in jail then so does Jennifer. The guards came to my cell telling me I had a visitor I was praying that it was Janet but I knew it wasn't. I walked in the meeting area and saw that nobody was in here. I saw Jennifer the door closed with no guards what the hell.
"That little stunt you pulled was terrible why would you blame me."
"It was you! You told me what to do." Jennifer stood up grabbing me by my neck pushing me against the wall.
"Nobody is gonna believe you there gonna believe the girl who's young with a broken heart and plus a lot of people hate you I can go to Nia and she will testify against you. You slept with her husband. Then if I go to Janet and cry my little crocodile tears she will testify because she would be happy to see your dumbass in jail. I would play nice then maybe this will go smoothly for you." I kicked her and she looked at me with a look I never seen before in my life.
"Since you want to act tough let's see how tough you are." She pulled down my jump suit pulling down my underwear sticking her fingers.
"No stop I'm sorry."
"Nope you gonna learn I'm not the one to mess with."
"Please stop."
Nia POV
I sit here alone not having anyone to talk to my ex husband took my kids and I haven't seen them in months. I hear Janet is getting married and I'm kinda jealous I mean I'm not happy and Janet wasn't that's what we shared now that she's happy I'm sad that it's not with me. When she got shot I was hoping that she had amnesia or something then I could have my over board moment you know the movie they got married and fell in love at the end. Anyway I just need to meet someone but I don't know where to start. I was at the coffee shop looking out the window.
"Is this seat taken."
"No." I looked up and it was a fine guy he looked like he saw a ghost.
"Are you okay."
"No my girlfriend keeps making me angry and  I just want to act but I can't we can't even see our child because they say we are lot stable." He is sad and angry I'm lonely and horny we may have a winner here I'll be back and tell you how it ended.
Janet POV
After our little moment everyone was gone it was lunch time so I picked Toni up taking her to the car since she couldn't walk.
"Why would you do that embarrass me in front of everyone."
"Hey what I want I get I didn't see you trying to stop me." She laughed because she knew there was no reason for her to be mad.
"So what type of wedding to you want." I asked so we can start a conversation.
"Something intimate let's go somewhere nothing crazy maybe like a cabin or something."
"Sounds perfect as long as you come waking down the aisle then I'm happy." She smiled and kissed my lips my phone started to ring and I gave it to Toni to answer. She was in the phone for awhile looking shocked then sad then angry.
"What's wrong baby." I asked a little scared.
"Chilli how do I say this Um Chilli committed suicide. And left a not saying she couldn't take her boyfriends abuse and thank you Janet for giving me a happy life.

A/N- Been a while with this one too anyway your welcome and I'm gonna update again just don't know what story yet.

Excuse any mistakes

Vote and comment ❤️