Toni lost her mind

Janet POV

Tonight me and Toni are going to some club that's a couple of miles away from where we're staying. I thought it would be fun since we stayed in the house for a couple of days. Now I know Toni gonna try me with the outfits because after she packed I took the liberty of seeing what she had in stored and it was all wholesome clothes but knowing Toni she was hiding a couple things or two like that outfit from the other night. Now I don't mind that surprise but Toni better then it down. I've been sitting her waiting on Toni so I guess I could show you what I'm wearing.

I know I look good don't need to tell me

I know I look good don't need to tell me. Oh while I was here I got my hair braided didn't feel like messing with it. Speaking of Toni she needs to hurry her ass up.

"Toni come on I don't want to be out all night." Before I could yell anymore Toni came down and let me tell you something she must of lost her mind thinking she going out like that.

"Okay baby I'm ready to go

"Okay baby I'm ready to go." She went grabbing her purse trying to head to the door but I snatched her up and held her close to me.

"You look gorgeous you really do but you have lost your mind if you think I'm in a let you go out with this on it's covering nothing not even your thoughts." Toni was laughing like I said something funny. I gave her that look of you gonna get it. And she gave me puppy dog eyes I can never say no too.

"Fine we're going but if something happens it's there ass and yours best believe that."

"Yes daddy." She started kissing my neck getting me all turned on then leaving going into the car. This girl is really playing with me today.  We were driving and I kept placing my hand on Toni's thigh high in her thigh but she kept moving. When we got to the club Toni put my hand straight on her womanhood showing me how wet she was looked at me in her eyes then got out the car. My patients not that high. When we got there a lot of people but not a lot of people.