Its over

Toni POV

So I've been working late for many reasons one I have to make up the time that I missed so I can make up the time I missed. Then I want to take Janet out on a little getaway. She has been in a funky mood and thinks someone always seeing someone else. We go to work at the same time and we leave at different times and she sees that as a red flag I mean I don't understand. I tried telling her that I had a surprise she just had to wait but no Janet had to say your lying just because I don't want kids right now you trying to get them from someone else. I just push it off because I know when she knows my surprise and knows what I'm doing then she will eat her words and be okay. I was driving home excited though I got the plane tickets because I could finally afford them and Bora Bora here we come. Janet is also slow our it anniversary is coming up so great gift. I pulled up to our drive and Janet was hugging some girl and she went in her car. I ran and Janet smiled walking inside.

"Who the fuck was that." Janet shrugged and walked further inside the place looked all romantic.

"Why do you care you have who you want and I gotta have someone."

"For the last time, I wasn't cheating on you." Janet walked into the kitchen I followed her angry. I slammed down the tickets causing her to jump.

"I told you I had a surprise but no you didn't want to believe me. I told you to trust me if you didn't. I love you and I would never cheat on you. I told you that over and over again. Now I'm over here trying to find a reason not to kick your ass. But hey maybe I should ask her to come back and maybe we can have a party." I was trying to refrain myself but Janet just had this smirk on her face that made me want to slap the shit out of her. She slowly tried to walk up to me but I would kill her right now.

"Baby I'm -."

"Oh, your sorry you hear that I get a sorry almost 4 years I've been with you, and with that, I e heard baby I'm sorry baby I won't do it again baby you know my past sometimes it just slips out. Baby don't leave me I'll change I'll be a good person for you I'll be the girlfriend you deserve." I went into our closet and grabbed our protection bat."

"What are you gonna do with that."

"Don't worry Janet I'm not gonna hit you I don't feel like going to jail. No, why don't I just think about all the stories you fucking told me, and let's see how much furniture I ruin." I went to our glass table in our dining room barely used.

"Let's see baby your the only girl for me I could never hurt you. Baby let me be the girlfriend you need. Remember that because he'll you use that line every time your ass fuck up." I hit the table and it started cracking I kept beating and beating until it broke.

"Never not once did I not trust you. Made you feel like you were some unfaithful whore that need someone every fucking day. You think I'm dumb someone that can't live without you. You gonna say baby I'm sorry I'll be the wife you need. I'll never do it again. I should have trusted you and it's my fault please just don't leave. I swear to god Damita if that shit come out of your mouth I'll be a widow and in jail." Janet tried to hug me taking the bat away from me. I wanted to cry I wanted to scream but for some reason, I couldn't get myself to let it out I was so empty inside it didn't even matter.  Don't get me wrong I know that Janet didn't do anything because she has a look on her face after she had sex and she wasn't making that face. It just hurt that she has to do something that devious to me.

"Get off of me. I need you to listen to me." Janet had tears running down. I took my ring off and put it in her hand. Our time together was up there was nothing else that Janet could do or say that wanted to make me stay.

"I'm done Janet Jackson go fuck whoever you want but I'm done." I walked away and went into her room grabbing my bags and some clothes Janet didn't say anything and I don't think she could. I walked away got in my car and left. I wanted to go back but that only means I'll tell her it was okay I didn't want that. This was not the marriage I wanted or the Janet I wanted to see.

Janet POV

I didn't mean to do it. Plus that girl and I didn't do anything we just sat there and talked and I told her everything and of course, she told me I was overreacting. But when I saw Toni I just wanted her to feel jealous and just see how it felt. I didn't want it to escalate like that. I got myself up and went into the dining room to start cleaning up the mess. Before I could start I heard the door open and it was Toni. I tried to go and hug her but Toni put her hands up sat her bag down and walked to the kitchen.

"You came back."

"Not for you. I spent my life on those tickets and I can't afford anything right now. Plus if you left me with this mess I would be mad." Toni walked away and went to get a broom and a dustpan and started sweeping. We cleaned in silence I wanted to say something but Toni might have tackled me.

"I'm sorry Janet."

"Why are you sorry?"

"Well seeing it from your perspective you would think I was cheating I could have told you more of what I was doing so I'm sorry about that wasn't all your fault."

"I'm sorry too."

"I know."

"Are you gonna stay here? I can sleep in the guest room."

"No sleep in your room it's fine I won't be here long."

"Toni is that really necessary. That girl and I didn't do anything."

"Well, Janet I realized that maybe this wasn't meant to be forever that maybe god testing us like this was for a reason. We both failed and I think the chances are up."

"No, you can't say that."

"Janet when we first started seeing each other you stopped talking to me and fucked someone else. Then you told your friends that all you wanted from me was sex then I was done. Then you tried to divorce me because you thought that would make me happy. After all, I wanted kids. I'm not saying that all of it was your fault I played my part. I'm just tired of having to watch you make sure you're not gonna do anything."

"So where do we go from here."

"I don't know but you know what they say changing a player is harder than it seems." We just stared into the eyes of each other with nothing but pain and we didn't want to express that. There wasn't enough I'm sorry's in the world to make this better right now. Thinking about our relationship I realized that that look wasn't new it was something I sometimes saw often. I was a player but that's not what I wanted to be. I hurt people so I wouldn't get hurt and  Toni deserved more and right now I think my time is up to get another chance. Sad to say It's over.

The End.

Thank you for reading and enjoying this book. Don't get mad I know how I ended the book was wow. Let me know if you want a part two of the book I can do that. Other than that thank you for enjoying it.

Excuse mistakes

Vote and comment❤️