Punishment Over

Janet POV

I know your wondering what was the punishment that I have my lovely wife. Well I'll tell you we haven't had sex in 3 days and she hasn't slept with me I know I got her good ever since I did that she's been in a funky mood sometimes not leaving the guest room
I have to drag her out then she's playing with me by wearing any outfit she wants. I thought tonight that I would allow her to sleep with me again because I miss holding her. Right now Toni is in the bathroom taking a shower. I was about to go in there but she opened the door and damn she wearing that outfit that I love again.

I got up grabbing her waist before she could leave kissing her neck

I got up grabbing her waist before she could leave kissing her neck. She was trying hard not to moan but I was roaming all over her body. She didn't say anything I see she was ignoring me because she was mad. Fair enough but that's not gonna last it's our big honeymoon we're gonna have fun. I let go going to the bed Janet tried to walk off but I stopped her.

"Come to bed beautiful. You are so far over there, as I am way over here alone on this very big bed." Toni took a deep breath and walked slowly over to the bed. I could smell her sweet perfume as she neared the mattress. It filled my senses with a desire to savor every inch of her body. She stopped as her thighs brushed the edge of the bed making  butterflies return. I wiggled her way closer to the edge and reached out to run her hands up and down Toni's arms.

"You look so gorgeous in this. Did this for me right?" Blushing at my question Toni bit on her lower lip before answering.

"I did. I wanted to look sexy for you on this trip. I wanted everything to be perfect. I know that sounds silly but I..." The tip of my finger pressed lightly upon her lips. "Shh... just kiss me mama." Feeling a little brazen, Toni placed her lips upon her lovers and sighed at the touch. She was incredibly warm and soft against her kiss. Moving her hands to rest against my slender neck, she deepened the kiss. Our tongues took to massaging slowly as our lips moved in sync. With her thighs trembling they felt over weighted to continue standing as she was. She placed her knees one after the other onto the mattress. Slowly she lowered herself atop smooth skin and found herself straddling supple thighs. Running her fingers through my long brown hair I felt her sex swelling, her clit throbbing. I stopped rationalizing then. The heat of Toni's' pussy lips sliding over my own was distracting in an oh-so-good way and she was close to coming when Toni gasped and arched off the bed as her own orgasm got a handful of glands and squeezed until she squirted. That didn't stop her though. She gyrated her pelvis against mine all the harder and gasped encouragement as I came second. And still we pressed on – pressed flesh to flesh, lubricated by our pleasure and motivated by the prospect of more of the same. I arched my back a little, tipping my pelvis to get her clit just a bit more into the action. Toni squirted again. Exhausted, we slipped into the pool, shockingly cold for a moment on our hot skin, then pleasantly cooling and, finally, as we grew accustomed to it, comfortably warm. We embraced, we kissed softly, we whispered thanks to one another and relaxed in the dimly lit pool.

 We embraced, we kissed softly, we whispered thanks to one another and relaxed in the dimly lit pool

Toni POV

Janet pushed gently on my breasts, forcing me to lie back then sank lower in the water until her face was on a level with my crotch. It was her first real opportunity to look at my womanhood. I was growing impatient and spread my legs further, revealing the shadowy recess of my anus. Janet took the hint and bent to lap at womanhood flicking her tongue lightly over my already aroused clitoris for a few seconds before working her way inexorably down to plunge deep into my vagina, probing as far as she could into the my body.

"Oh yes... That's it... Don't stop!" Janet for some reason had stopped.

"Are you going to squirt again?" Janet asked with a smile that said 'I'm ready for another taste.

"Probably. But not if you keep stopping." There was pleading in my tone. Janet buried her tongue again. It didn't take long for me to cut loose. Janet's tongue was probing deep into me  and her mouth was open wide and pressed hard over my labia, her incisors just grazing my clit, when a stream of hot  liquid spurted across Janet's  taste buds. She let it fill her mouth and boil out of the corners of her lips before swallowing all of my cum.  After we were done Janet came up and laid her head on my chest kissing my breast making me laugh.

"Are you talking to me now. I don't know why your so upset you deserved the punishment." I laughed at Janet as she was trying to justify why she did what she did which was mean by the way had my ass crying one night. I wanted her to beg like she make me do.

"Come on Toni please say something anything."

"Everyday is someone's birthday isn't that crazy." Janet looked at me laughing I started laughing too because I don't know what the hell I just said. We started making out agin Janet trying to play and put her hands down there again I slapped them and she started whining in my mouth before she pulled away.

"Come on let's do it again I know I'm not on punishment."

"You should be because that punishment was cruel and mean had me crying for you so I don't know." Janet's eyes grew sad I knew I could sucker her along. Now she was kissing everywhere she touched on my body apologizing after each kiss.

"Well let's just say this is the make up part for all the bad." Janet dunked us down let's hope we can breath under water.

A/N- I think next chapter gonna be about Robin what she going through. Should I wait till March.

Excuse mistakes

Vote and comment.