I'm sorry

Janet POV
It's been a month since I been in the hospital and it's been pure hell I can't move half the time I'm always in pain can't have sex and this morning Toni is annoying as hell I mean every morning she is annoying since I got out the hospital, she is always up under me helping me every second never gives me space to breath like right now she is helping me walk to the kitchen I'm about to scream.
"TONI BACK UP YOUR BEING ANNOYING I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP GOD CAN YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONe." She looked like she was about to cry shit I didn't mean to yell at her. She let go I almost fell but I barely picked myself up.
"Okay I'll go in the office I have work to do anyway." She walked off making me feel like shit right now. I went to sit down before I go in to apologize. About an hour later I finally got the energy to stand up walking upstairs realizing Toni hasn't left that office to eat or nothing. I got inside and her back was facing me.
"Toni I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell at you I'm just annoyed and I shouldn't have took that out on you can we please go back to happy I miss you." She didn't say anything she didn't even turn around and look at me.
"Please Toni turn around and talk to me please." She turned around looking down singing.
"You've been wrong for so long
And I can't take the pain you bring me
No more
You've been wrong for so long
And I can't take the pain you bring me
No more"
She finally looked up and saw I was there she took her headphones off and looked at me for a second then looking back down at the paper work.
"You need something." She asked not looking at me so she didn't hear anything I said.
"I just came to say I'm sorry for yelling."
"I forgive you." She said still not looking at me.
"Well do you want to do something."
"No, I have to finish this might as well do it now."
"Toni I thought you said you forgave me."
"I do but I need to finish this I was to busy taking care of you I couldn't get a chance to finish this."
"Okay I'll just go." I walked out and once I stepped out the door my dumbass falls. I was on the ground for a couple of seconds before Toni came and helped me. She didn't say anything just walked me to the room. She put me on the bed then examined my body making sure nothing was wrong then was about to leave before I stopped her.
"Toni please can you stay I want you to hold me I'm in pain."
"I can't I have to go finish I'll be back later when you get hungry." I still held on to her because I didn't want her to leave.
"Please I'm sorry please don't be mad okay I'm sorry I didn't mean it." She didn't say anything she got in the bed with me holding me. I still was feeling bad but it didn't weigh on me because seconds later I fell asleep.
Toni POV
I wasn't mad at Janet I was petty something she is gonna have to learn in the future. Anyway I moved out of Janet's embrace and went down to make us something to eat. Not even minutes later Janet was calling me. I ran upstairs and saw she was just laying there. I didn't ask what she wanted I picked her up walked to the bathroom she shook her head no then I took her downstairs to the couch. Before I could go back to the kitchen the door bell rung. I answered it and it was Chilli Janet told me about all of them when we got back together. She was all beaten up.
"Come on are you okay."
"I'm sorry I don't mean to barge in like this I know I shouldn't be asking this but can I stay here for a while."
"Hell no!" Janet said before I could say anything I didn't know this bitch got up.
"Why not." I asked Janet folding my arms.
"Because we don't need her drama here." She got some money and gave it to her pushing her out the door.
"Janet that was mean."
"So you can't do nothing to punish me." She said I got an idea and grabbed her carrying her up bridal style when we got to the room I handcuffed her to the headboard.
"I knew one of my outburst you would fuck me." Boy was she wrong I got the strap that she uses on me and a vibrator. I took my pants off then hers. I laid across from her while Janet was looking confused. I propped my legs up and started pushing the strap in slowly. Once I got adjusted I started going faster looking at Janet's face then down to see how wet she was.
"Baby uncuff me I can do that for you." She said trying to break free.
"Fuck daddy you feel so good right now." She started moving some more trying to kick the strap out my hand.
"Please I can do that if you just let me go." I didn't say anything I just turned on the vibrator. Doctor said no 3 day marathon sex so what I'm about to do we will be good. I stuck the vibrator deep inside of her turning it on full blast. Hi finished with myself getting up to get dressed.
"Mmh T-Toni its t-to m-much where are you going."
"Finish lunch or dinner whatever you want to call it."
"You can't leave me like this- shit baby I'm finna cum."
"You wanted to fucked for your bad behavior so I'll be back when I feel like you learned your lesson." I walked out the room laughing making it to the kitchen still laughing.
"Where were we." I said going back to the pot.

A/N- A little something

Excuse any mistakes

Don't forget to vote and comment ❤️