CHAP 5. It's You

Xie Bi'an POV

Xie Bi'an POV

Life is full of mystery

Unexpected things will come

Just like a ballon

Sometimes it will go up

Sometime it will go down

Meeting you here

Is the first suprise

From that day on

My life start change because of you

"Made by Jack Bonanventura." I read as the paper of the word end there.

"So what do you think? Is good, right?" Jack said while his cheesy smile reveal on his face.

I read it over and over but still it was perfect. Perfect for the word he made in letter. Perfect for romance. "It's good I think."

"You think? Is there maybe something was wrong?" Jack face turn into a questioning face as the respond that I just gave him. It's good but there is something missing. Or maybe it's just me.

"No, I think your poem was perfect. It seem like I was the one who think to much." I gave the paper back to Jack as then he put it on his table.

Today is was weekend. And that mean there is no school. So some of use stay at their hoise other stay at their dorm. Most of the student stay at their dorm because some of their house were far away. So for now it was a chilling time for student to just stay relax.

Right now I was having a nice cup of coffee while reading book. Jack on the other hand was calling someone that I don't know, but from the voice it was a girl.

As the page in my book start to go to the next chapter, someone was knocking on the door. The door in the dorm was been heard by the two of us.

"Did you invite someone into our dorm?" I ask and Jack just shake his head.

"I didn't remember invite someone." If he didn't, then who is it the person on the door? I hope it is not a girl. I hope that it was a guy or so, lets not hope that a random girls start to showing up at that door.

Seems like Jack wasn't going to move his position, since that happened it was only me then who have to open the door and saw the person.

As I head into the door, I was just a minute taking a breath wishing that this person behind the door wasn't the person who will annoying. The door was open and revealed a person, and thank god it was not a girl.

It was Joseph. My bestfriend

 My bestfriend