CHAP 20. Double News?

Of all people

In a whole world

Why me?

Why me of all people

What speciality did I have

That makes you fall deeper to me

Joseph's POV

"X-xie..?"

All my word start to come off because of this. The person in front of me is the person that I want to run away now. And that because of his coldness eyes that he stare at me.

It was not my fault that Wujiu didn't want to talk to you. Ah shi- I cannot say that. I am his bestfriend, I have to help them out.

But nope I just make it worse.

"Sorry for the waiting, Xie. There is some stuff that I left before we- " the person behind Xie start to reveal himself. A white hair like me but his hair is longer than me. A slender if I should say. Red eyes if I could say.

The student council president, Hastur Rodriguez. Damn why him of all people that has to witness this thing.

 Damn why him of all people that has to witness this thing

(Just imagine that Hastur's hair is white)

When Hastur realized that I was in there, he greet me. But soon he regret it because of the position that I'm making. God damn it! Why of all the time?!

"Um... am I? Ehem.. I mean... are we interupting something?" Hastur ask me while he then look at Xie who was now stay silent like an ice that just want to freeze the pray.

"Um... not really actually- I mean yes- wait I mean-" my just crack like a piece of a mirror. Damn it!

Hastur ask what's happening in here but no one want to answer it.  Not Xie. And not Wujiu too.

Why did god had to make my life in danger?

Wujiu suddenly was about to open his mouth to say a word but suddenly bad things happen again. Maybe because I was so clumsy today that my hand suddenly slip and my body just move it self so that me and Wujiu were now closer than ever.

It seems like we were about to kiss.

I mean look at us, our mouth were almost touch at each other and it was an accident okay?! Please everyone that see this will not make a false assumption.

"A- I'm sorry-" my word was been cut. And that because a sudden pull of my shirt that was been pulled by someone.

'It hurt!!' I was about to scream at him but I shut myself because I will regret later.

The someone that was rescuing his princess now looking deathly at me. God his eyes are really like a knife that was ready to kill me!!

"Ouch..." that sound was totally Wujiu's voice. He was hurt, well let's just say that it was because my hand was grabbing his a little bit tight. Xie Bi'an then take one of Wujiu hand and see that there is a red mark around his bracelet skin.