CHAP 24. The Truth Untold

I am not what you use to see

You are not what I use to see

We are both having the same smile

But with a different purpose

Third Person's POV

(Note : try to read this with the song that I just post it. Hopefully it will get more feeling)

The sun had come down, the students were all running back to their homes. More and more students are getting out of school. Looks like they decide to go back or do more activity.

Meanwhile, Joseph on the other hand was waiting for a certain person. He was waiting for like twenty minutes and he felt like there was something wrong. Part of telling him that he was alright, maybe he was having trouble finding his wallet, so he decided to ask someone to help him. But he doesn't feel like that was the case.

Because there was part of him telling him that something went wrong, like was very very wrong in the beginning. He already had a bad feeling since this morning. And now, it just got really worse.

Joseph was about to run back to the school, when suddenly he saw a sillouthes of his friend. He's glad that everything was alright as he can see Wujiu came back to him. It is such a quick judge to him.

As then Wujiu didn't go to Joseph. He was actually running pass him.

"Wujiu!" Joseph shouts at him as he turn around and look that Wujiu's didn't look back.

He want to ran back at Wujiu, he want to stop and ask him what's going on. But he couldn't move his own leg nor he can move any muscle of his feet. He just stay numb as the body of Wujiu, gone slowly through the building.

It just happen so fast.

And he couldn't help to comfort Wujiu alone.

He's can't help Wujiu.

Not without knowing what's going on. But even if he'll know, will Wujiu tell it to himself or others?

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀❀✿❀✿❀✿✿❀✿❀❀✿❀✿❀

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀
❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀
❀✿❀✿❀✿
✿❀✿❀
❀✿

The other sight of the view, people can see that there is a guy fifteen years old running for something. Panting as he's holding his breath. The guy bump into other as his body just doesn't care whether it hurt or not. He just doesn't care as his body was not the only one that was hurt.

"Hey watch it will you!!" Some random man said to his face, but he doesn't even apoligizes to the man aa he just look at him for a second before then he ran away.