CHAP 32. Quality Time (1)

I don't need no light to see you

Shine

It's your golden hour

You slow down time

In your golden hour

Golden Hour - JVKE

Joseph's POV

"I told you, he doesn't feel comfortable.." Xie protectively said as he pulled the short man closer to him.

"But why?" The older visibly pouted his face. "I think he looks cute on that." slowly his hand lands on one of Wujiu's shoulders which makes him shiver all of the sudden.

Wujiu decided to look back, but then he regretted it as the other was already staring deep down at his eyes, looking sharp like he was a prey.

“So sweetheart, why don’t you just ditch that lowly one and go out with me.” The older one put on one of his handsome smirks. "I'll be gentle as always~"

"I Told You! He Is Not Comfortable!" A loud growl came from the man who was shielding Wujiu from the other. Even shielding weren't enough for Wujiu to want the earth to swallow him alive. How much face he has to lose in this kind of situation.

While the two tensions were fighting over Wujiu, behind them there was me, slurping my drink and eating my popcorn. Since they have their own world, I too should leave right? Nah I think later if things get more bad.

Suddenly I felt someone tugging at my clothes, I turned around and saw my brother, looking confused and concerned about the situation.

"Joseph... what are they doing?" his face looked innocent and confused. I can't even believe that my own twin doesn't recognise the situation. Well it can't be helped at all since his twin is always in the house and never knows how scary the world is. I should really take him out more often.

"They are talking with each other...."

I take one popcorn and feed it to him which he accepts with a pure smile on his face.

"And why don't we talk with them?"

I sighed as I looked at the scene again and saw that Xie and the older one started to do their fighting. "We're just sightseeing, that's why we can't interrupt their moment." He looks confused but chooses to trust my word and agrees that we shouldn't interrupt them.

God... why is today such a chaotic day?

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀
❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀
❀✿❀✿❀✿
✿❀✿❀
❀✿

Previously before chaos