CHAP 14. Suspicious, maybe...

Little jasmine

Need I remind you

I'm just a man

That easily jealous of something

A cute creature like you

Can only been mine

Just like your lips

Soft and attempting

That I want to take a bite of it

Fan Wujiu POV

Word cannot describe how much I want to escape this mess

Word cannot describe how much I want to escape this mess. The horror I witnessed is in front of me.

Golden eyes

Staring straight at me

his hand holding my wrist placing it on his face.

The situation was intense. No one, just our breath. bothering the two because the empty class air was cold and hot at the same time.

Heartbeating, nervous, scared, feeling unwell. The stare that he gave me makes my arrogance's little by little crumble.

My mind, I can't stay focus because the beating on my body. It feel weird to this situation, how can no one coming here now? Why do I feel that time is playing me right now?!

"Ah-" I was too focused on my mind and never knew that in front of me there is a person that still keeping his eyes on me. The stare were making me shiver. The stare that just stop make my brain stop.

Stop it... stop it.... Not now.... someone..... Anyone just please come to this class-

'You're cute' Thats all what Xie Bi'an said as his hand stop touching mine. A smile that he gave juts make me mad. I really want to punch him.

"YOU-"

"I?" He then laugh while revealing his white clean teeth. His laughing voice was like devil behind an angel wings. Is he mocking me? I really wanna smash that pretty face of his right now. I really... really gonna-

"Shush don't shout..." The gentle and low voice was echoing the room. The smile still was there and so eas his eyes locking deep at me. It creeps me out because I can't really escape from that. Just then his getting more gentler and gentle like a warm fire in the wood. "Should I shield your lips with mine."