CHAP 6. Bad Decisison

Fan Wujiu POV

"YOU DID WHAT?!"

"YOU DID WHAT?!"

"I TOLD TO BE QUITE FOR A SECOND WILL YOU?!!"

The classroom was filled by the screaming voice of...me. And it was so embarrasing. I know I had to stay quite so people won't notice me,but its impossible when I already make one mistake.

Joseph face was literaly the number one mistake that I make. And then second, he busrt into laughing in front of class.

"I . TOLD. YOU . TO. SHUT . UP."

"Ahahahaha sorry sorry.." Joseph calm himself down again, and then he start to talking again "So how did that happen?"

I calm myself again while the question is still bothering me. Who wouldn't? Someone just say out of nowhere as it just the way they say hello. "He said be my lover and then I punch him in the face."

"Pfft.." Joseph cover his face with book so that I couldn't see it. Which I already see it and ready to punch him too. I clench my fist as then Joseph hold my hand so I woyldn't be able to punch him like a punchbag. "I..I just can't believe you just did it."

"You think I'm that weak?"

"No that's not the reason." He look side from side and look at me again " It just that this is the first time someone can actually punch him."

"Well its his fault to say that. I think he is an idiot."

Joseph chuckle at my comment and thinking about something. "I see... this is the first time he act like that."

I just laughed it off seeing Joseph expresion. Maybe I was lucky that I'll be able to punch that crazy man. Maybe it is a good decision of me to do tha-

"It is really weird that he said to you like that but for punching that a serious case." Joseph said as I then just shrug it off.

"I don't really care about that but I can just say sorry for not punching him harder." Still punching rich boy won't getting me any trouble expect something.

"You could say it now but not for now cause no one never want to get trouble with the Xie family."

BAMM

My head went to upside down hearing the news that he said to me. It was like a shocking bom. Or maybe more like a Grenade.

The name that Joseph said was making my brain froze. Froze because of the name, maybe. Froze of the sense of danger, Yes. The name that I should get away.

"Wait tell me again? Who?"

"Sorr-" before he could talk again, I shut his mouth so that he can only talk to me where some people won't hear our conversation. It was dangerous for people know what we talk about. "Tell me the person that I punch, who?" The beating of my heart start getting louder and louder as I hope that what Joseph said wasn't true. All of those delusional hope went fade when Joseph call the name of the person that I punch with his mouth.