CHAP 8. Break A Leg

Fan Wujiu POV

Physical Education class or for the short name is PE class are designed to practice and develop skills in activities that will help the maintain fitness throughout our life

Physical Education class or for the short name is PE class are designed to practice and develop skills in activities that will help the maintain fitness throughout our life. PE help us to get a healthy body which is why today is my most favorite class.

Not only that we frickingly get to study old story tale that the teacher always tell us, we get a better experience to have a whole goddamn indoor room for gym. Well its seems like I am an outsider in this kinda of facilities.

No wonder that everyone skin had a very white skin while I'm the only one who is looking so black. Don't get the wrong idea about my skin, I love my skin but seeing other makes me feel unique.

Unique it is then.

"Ok class be prepare for the good things in the morning." The sport teacher, my uncle said as then he walk closer to the class.

He was wearing his usual sport clothes, I mean his most favorite thing is black t-shirt and a black short sport pants so he won't get so hot while teaching us. His t-shirt was so loose that even reveal his strong muscle. Damn those muscle really could make any girl get drool.

"Hey Hey Hey?! Look up young man, eyes up here not down you idiot?!" His rude word always his unique nature

Some of the student get drooling as they see my short strong uncle muscle. Those drool just make me want to smack them. But luckily my dream came true.

"Since some of you doesn't want to pay attention. I'll just take some note and punish you all in detention class."

Yikes. Count me out.

All of the student who was looking at those muscle were now tense and just stand there like a statue. Their eyes now was looking at the front which is fine for them to not to have punishment.

My uncle then read the rule first what we should not do on the indoor gym. Just a simple things : Don't fight, don't badword to your friend, and don't scream like a banshee. Just that? Simple how hard it can be? I am master of following rule so that mean no trouble will come to me.