CHAP 12. Getting Trouble With Pervert 's'

As the wind blow up the leaves,

The leaves was been abandoned by the tree.

Naked branch already had,

What else should I touch?

My dear soulmate,

Come and meet me in the dark.

Where all shiny things was been shine,

You are my only light.

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Third Person POV

Since the day Fan Wujiu was been laid hand by Xie Bi'an, he hate him. The day Xie Bi'an spoke to him, Wujiu hate him more and start to avoid him. Fan Wujiu avoided him so much that everyone and even Joseph notice the little things that he usually doesn't. But that doesn't make the wolf go away.  When a prey had already in the plate and it ran away, there is no need to change it cause it will be back by its own. And that's what Xie Bi'an do after he know Wujiu behaviour.

But one thing that Fan Wujiu doesn't know, Xie Bi'an stalk him. The sounding was weird. Someone who was elegant, handsome, and kind behaviour man had a weird taste on someone who then now was stalking the person, and that was kinda creepy. Luckily Wujiu didn't know about the stalker things amd Bi'an stalker wasn't dangerous at all. It was just his kind of love, he want to watch he bloved from far away, but still confess his love everyday.

 It was just his kind of love, he want to watch he bloved from far away, but still confess his love everyday

Other than Wujiu life change, someone to was been change too.

And that person was Fan Wujiu uncle, Naib Subedar.

After his encounter with Jack Bonaventura, his life was a mess up. Well not really mess up, lets just say that that there is more color in his life than before. Colour is good, but this one.... isn't what Naib want. He began getting more and more trouble with the kids because of the playmate that Jack wanted. Jack always there whether on Naib class or not. Mess up wasn't the correct word because more like a new adventure of life had begun on Naib life.

Jack behaviour make Naib piss off but he can't really report this man because Jack never really sexual harrasment him. He just always say something sweeter than honey. And that's what Naib couldn't do, that wasn't a good report or maybe evidence that Jack a pervert to be. Naib tried to talk to the principal but nothing help. The principal only said that how Jack is playful as ever.

 The principal only said that how Jack is playful as ever