CHAP 25. Missing Jasmine

There is one time 

Where I was the one who’s looking for you

But now, I have to go far

Will you look for me?

Third Person POV

A beautiful place, full of peace. 

This place used to be called Western Peace, which it still is. In Chinese the place was called Xi’an. A place that is famous for the Terracotta Warriors, which have become an international symbol of China's history. Terracotta Warriors symbolizes the connection to culture and the environment in which they were made. The place itself is called peace, so that's why everyone here lives in peace without a worry.

Apart from history, Xi’an too has many famous things, such as food, places, stories, and flowers. Xi'an’s famous flower is called Peony. The peony flower has been held in high esteem in China for centuries. They're often known as the king of flowers and are China's unofficial national flower. 

Peony has its own meaning. Love, honor, happiness, wealth, romance, and beauty. The peony is traditionally given on special occasions as an expression of goodwill, best wishes, and joy.

But for a certain person those flowers were a little meaningless as he already has his own flowers to claim. The flower that he thought he would never imagine that he would choose. And it happened because of him. From the first time he met that person, a flower bloomed in his heart and that person's flower was Jasmine. A small, cute, and gentle flower. A perfect match for him. 

When he first saw Fan Wujiu, he knew that someday that person would be the one beside him. Maybe forever?

Who knows.. As time tell when will the two person will seek for each other warmth

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀
❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀
❀✿❀✿❀✿
✿❀✿❀
❀✿

“Xie…Xie…!” The word was soon heard by him as then his imagination was suddenly cut off.  Xie Bi’an hides his true feelings as he looks at the person in front of him.

White silk with yellow on the pattern kimono. Black makeup while it makes the person more charming. And lastly, red lips that suit her well. The way the person that was sitting in front of Xie Bi’an, is not some random person, a noble to precise. The woman tried to talk with Xie and luckily Xie was a gentleman so he replied to the woman's call.

 The woman tried to talk with Xie and luckily Xie was a gentleman so he replied to the woman's call

(Suzuki Michiko, 16 years old)

“I’m sorry Michiko. My mind was playing tricks as I couldn't understand what word that you said.”

“I’m glad that you at least reply to my comment.” she chuckles as she knows that the man in front of him is telling the truth. Michiko lifts her tea as she drinks the tea elegantly. Her voice was like a cloud and that’s what made her attractive.