CHAP 17. Get Away

You better think first

Twice or maybe third

Before you want to touch what's mine

Fan Wujiu POV

What the hell am I doing here? Running away from the canteen of course idiot, what else? Ehem... wrong, the answer is 'running away from the canteen with someone'. Ding dong my face, I was not running away, I was been kidnapped by someone, he just grabbed my arm and then flew me away from the show, like really. I think I'm gonna kill him today because of this.

Everyone in the room literally looking dumbfounded at me, its not just them, I did too. A minute ago I was with Joseph, Fiona, and Vera. We were just getting know eaxh other, I mean me and Vera until someone interupted and it was really disturbing I guess.

Disturbing is not the right word because he actually save me from the awkwardness that Vera said. I should be mad at him, but I can't now, he was saving me. I should be grateful, but I am not too. What the hell is wrong with me?

Now I was with him while my arm was been tangled by his white big soft hand that usually treat me with kindness. All I had was a rough and demanding hand that pulling me away from the outside.

And that is Xie Bi'an's hand.

His big warm hand was not more than demanding as he pull me closer and makes me ran away from the canteen.

"Can you let me- Ouch you're hurting me." I finally can say something but been interupt again because of  his hand that was squeezing my arm so tight. It hurt but I didn't say any word.

He just pull my arm and still walk around the hall without looking at me. He is just looking staright at the hall avoiding my word and eyes. A minute after minute he didn't stop his walk and so do I, I don't really want to fall while been hold by him. It will really embarassing if  I just fall and he just saving my ass up.

Suddenly we stop and it was still in the hall, but there only us. Just us, alone in the hall while everyone still eating their damn lunch.

Shit I really forgot to bring back my lunch box. And it was all Xie Bi'an faults.

What is wrong with-

"What do want for me, huh? You really like make a mess of my life, huh do you?"

His voice was numb I guess because I have been blabering for a second and he didn't say anything flirty or maybe a normal word. He just keep silence, until his eyes found mine again...

That golden beautifull eyes always make me speechless when I really want to be angry with him. I was too stuned for a second before I courage mysef again.

"If you don't want to say anything, can you ple-"

"...rom her" His word been cut by mine as I just realized he was saying something. But it was low and a deep voice. "Sorry could you say it again?" I gulped myself as I was asking the question, the aura in him now change into dark I think. His eyes were looking at me for a second before he finally avoid it.

Without any word he let go of me and stay in the same position like I was. I don'y know what to do expect to wait what he want to say, I really prepare for the worst.

"....."

"...."

Both of us were silence as the time world had stop by it own. How I wish I know what is the freaking guy mind right now, so I can just squeeze his handsome face and ran away.

Without a word, he the suddenly turn his body and walk away from and went to a room, while I regain myself it wqs our classroom. He was showing me the way to the classroom. And he didn't say anything. Really? Weird.