CHAP 31. Reconnecting Again

Goodbye hatred

Goodbye fake

Hello again

My happiness

Fan Wujiu's POV

I feel comfortable now. I can finally feel peace now. There was a hand that was holding me tightly. It was warm. I wish those hands will always stay with mine forever.

I actually want to see the person who is holding my hand. I want to yet my eyes feel weak as it wants to close all day. I let my laziness take over my body. Maybe sleeping while feeling the warmth of this person's hand wasn't a bad idea.

Then he hears others start humming a song. The song was oddly unknown to me since I rarely listen to music. I only listen to what my mother and father sing, and that is actually my favorite one. Other songs were pretty nice but it never stuck in my head.

The person is still humming and to my response, I too actually follow the humming. It is weird since I don't know the song, yet it still makes me want to hum it too. A chuckle was let out by the person as he/she too still continued humming while holding my hand.

It actually feels good and nice.

Just then I heard a soothing voice come out from the person beside me. He was singing with passion.

"A simple romance is the kind of love I like"

"It's nothing more than staying with you for a lifetime"

His melodic voice makes me want to sleep forever. His voice starts to hallucinate me, clearing every bad thought that I've been thinking for the past week.

Just hearing his voice makes all problems fade away. I want to hear it more.

"In the crowd people-"

"I'll be holding an umbrella for you"

Another hand started to caress my hair, playing with it gently. I really want to open my eyes to see who the person is, but I just can't. What if the person disappears if I open my eyes. What if the person gets startled and leaves?

Still closing my eyes I rely on my senses for knowing what action the person will do next. So I waited for others. I waited after he was done with his humming. I waited and yet there is nothing.

He is still humming and singing.

He wants me to close all of my senses.

He wants me to rest peacefully as much as I can.

Out of the sudden, his hand released mine as his other hand released my long hair. I began to panic.

Did he know that I was awake and wanted to run away from me?

Did he want to get away from me again?

I grabbed his hand as my vision started to light up. Although there is a blurry vision, I can see my surroundings pretty clearly. There I saw Xie Bi'an who was actually startled at my action. His golden eyes looked at mine. He looked at me like I was the most gentle and fragile thing that he had ever seen. Just then he let out his soft gentle voice "Wujiu.."

His voice alone makes my body start to goosebump, I feel weak to respond him back. My hand is still attached with his as I attend to not letting it go. My eyes still look at me as his to mine.

"Where am I?" That is the first thing I had in mind. Gosh I feel stupid.. But it wasn't actually my fault since my brain got frozen by Xie's presence. "You are in your room." He said as he put a gentle smile on his face. "I have carried you here since you passed out.."