CHAP 30. I'm Sorry and Thank You

On rainy nights

Or on lonely daytimes

Please color me with your shiny light

I’ll do better when you promise me we will stay together

- ONLY by Lee Hi  -

Third Person POV 

Though Wujiu already passed out in his arms, Bi’an decides to watch the man eyelashes despite how soft it looks. It makes him want to kiss it. But he doesn't want to disturb Wujiu's nap, he looks peaceful and cute in his arms. It made Bi’an smile a bit. Until a certain person made his mood worse.

Just a few minutes ago he decided to surprise Wujiu a bit to see if the man will or will not avoid him. He wants to test it out since for Joseph, Wujiu avoids him pretty long. Joseph asks if he can tag along with him to surprise Wujiu. 

But all of their plans failed as both of them were already listening to all the conversation Wujiu and Vera had. That snake..how dare she say that to him. He clenches his grip tight as he holds himself back. Behind him, he knew Joseph too was holding his anger back.

“J-joseph..” Her eyes look at the man he loves, his prince charming sees her true nature. She panicked. 

Xie looks pitiful at Vera

Xie looks pitiful at Vera. Now she knows who she shouldn’t mess with. He can see that Joseph’s eyes look at Vera with pure anger. 

‘Joseph is always quiet when he is being gentle but when you anger him, disaster will come.’

Vera who was now caught by her own action, try to explain herself “It-It’s not what it looks like-”

‘I only friends with him because I pity him’, you say?!” Joseph said with his cold, angry tone. His voice was like knife and ice, it made Vera tremble in fear. “ ‘You should be thankful that I, Vera Nair, want to be your friend’ Hah! What a joke!” He scuffed as his blue icy dark eyes laid on those violet eyes. Staring angry at her. 

Xie let his friend do all the talking to the pitiful girl as he decided to look and steady the balance Wujiu’s weight with him. Even though Wujiu was a man, his weight was like soft cotton to him. It’s been a long time since he was near with him. He missed it so much.

 Xie actually wants to share his trip stories to Wujiu, but now is not the time. 

“Joseph it is not like that… you just misunderstand a thing..” She said while her voice started to sound as if she was frightening. Vera compromise her word correctly and start to slowly talk with sad tone while make some crocodile tear “Wujiu, he-” 

“Don’t you dare call his name with that dirty mouth of yours” Her word was quickly cut by a certain person and that is Xie who was staring deadly at her.