CHAP 21. Decision To Make

I will never going back

The past is already in the past

Let it go

Let the past flew like the wind

Let the wind tell you their stories

Third Person POV

"Are you sure about this?" The voice came from the person that was sitting and drink some of the tea that the shop provide. He take the cup elegantly while his eyes still staring at the other.

A cup of tea has been drank to his throat as the man looking in front of him. The tea cup then was put it on the table elegantly, and the way he sit was too elegant as it makes the man was too stunt to speak.

"Yes I am.." the other person, Wujiu reply at the old man as he still observing his technique. He look carefully what is his next move.

Should he go in or out? Should he stay inside and the other will move or maybe he go out and see what move that the person will move next.

Concetrating as always, Wujiu eyes are still looking at it. He look up and saw that the man was smil- no smirk to be more precisely. The man was looking at Wujiu. Watching all the movement where Wujiu's hand land. His eyes are never leave Wujiu. Just him alone. He finally start to move around while his hand playing with the thing.

He put the thing in front of the man's thing as it meant for war.

The man chuckled a bit and start talking "Are you sure you want to go in?" Wujiu nodded at him but the man doesn't look satisfied at the answer. He give one chance to Wujiu again "I'll give you one last chance. Do you still want you go in or out?"

He look at Wujiu's eyes as the eyes telling him to give some chance to change the scenario. Maybe it will feel good if he choose to go out. But if he still want to go inside, there will be a consequences.

Wujiu look at the thing again, he did try his best, right? He already made the move so there won't be any trouble. Right, this is the best decision. For now.

Wujiu didn't move a single thing, which mean his answer is still going in. The man was staring at Wujiu intense.

"I won't go easy on you, you know?"

"Just don't cry if you lose!" Wujiu drink his tea. He look at the other man whule he could feel himself trembling because of the other man laugh.

It annoy him as hell! God why does he has to tease him too?!

A proper silent for a few second as the other man finally made up his mind. Wujiu seems to forgot that if he go in, that means he'll soon meet his dead end. He really a dense huh... well it is not his fault that he forgot something little yet a useful information that he has remember all the time when he playing chess with his father. He pick up one of his chess and put it down so Wujiu's king's cannot go anywhere expect accept his fate to die in the war. He smile as satisfied with the result a che-

 He smile as satisfied with the result a che-