CHAP 19. New Situation

Right to left

Up to down

Front to Behind

Well..well..well

If it isn't you that I see

Joseph's POV

I hate it here.

Actually no I don't hate it here, but the truth is... I really don't know what I should do. The reason is simple and that is the situation, correct me if I am wrong but can't you guys literally see what situation that I am in. I am in between my bestfriends and my friend's situaiton.

Yeah that's right. My friend and bestfriend's situation.

To make it simple, Wujiu and Xie Bi'an was acting weird. And the more weied one is Xie Bi'an.

What the hell did I miss? Did I miss a new drama? Did I seriously don't know what's going on between them? The answer is no.

Huh... why the hell did I get involve to this? I mean I want to be involve because I want to help Wujiu to wake up from reality and see that my bestfriend was totally into him. But what could I say, when Wujiu is denseless and oblivious.

"Hey, can I borrow your blue pen?" I look at Wujiu that was now doing his note for class. And I gave it to him.

Do i do my notes? Not really.. the reason is I can just copy Wujiu's note and he let me. But of course I will help him later if he ever ask me something. Something like about school stuff or maybe more like a relationship. Hehe just thinking about it makes me want to tease him all day.

Wujiu.. Wujiu, the guy that I recently become his friend, well actually we've been friends for 4 months. Wow time really go so fast huh? Never thought that I will have a new friend other than Jack and Xie Bi'an but look at the bright side, at least Wujiu is better.

Because having Wujiu around I can feel like that he and I will be a great brothers. More than Xie Bi'an and Jack. Just being with them make me feels like the third wheel between their playboy act. They are used to be playboy. But not anymore.

That is now on the past because both of them change, and for their changes are the new appearance person. Xie Bi'an change after meeting Wujiu. Well I have to say that I'm pretty shock at this but I am glad that Xie Bi'an taking interesting at Wujiu and not some random person.

The more shocking one was Jack. He used to be a guy that makes every girl heartbroken because he didn't want to take another step after their first meeting. All the girls want more but Jack only want one time and then poof gone like a fish that has been eaten by cat. I didn't say I feel bad for the girl because well it is technically their fault for fall in love with the wrong guy. And at the bad time too.

I couldn't say that Jack was not wrong too, well it was his fault for making the girl fall hard for him. But that how is it on the past. The reason I say past too much because I have my own reason. Jack found the one, is pretty cliche but it was actually the truth. Jack had found his love and that is actuallt ehat I have been doing.

Searching the one!

But it is not easy as I thought it was. The person that Jack interesting is difficult than I though it was.

Okay okay back to time where me, Wujiu, Bi'an and Jack in the class. God my brain always wanting to do all the talk than my mouth.

The atmosphere it still weird as Xie Bi'an just stay silent like a diligent guy. He was actually stay silent without saying good morning to Wujiu. That's totally weird. And it's been happening for a whole damn week. A whole damn week without saying nor teasing his Wujiu. Well I know what cause him for avoiding Wujiu. Simple it was because of her, Vera Nair.