CHAPTER 35. I'll Be Waiting

Maybe now

You can't decide

Whether you should let the past go

And let yourself to be loved again

But that's alright

I'll be waiting

Third Person POV

Silence as both of them do. Each voice on the outside can be heard by both of them. The silence is deafening both of them. Maybe this is a bad idea for them to be together for now. Wujiu can feel awkward for the first time. He can't help but to feel nervous because this is the first time he sees Xie closer. Well.. he is not wrong.

Wujiu pretends that he sees the view, when he actually sees Xie through the reflection. Even just being vivid, it's better than nothing.

He look the same

The sky starts to change color into a yellow and orange sky. The view was magnificent as always. It is the best part whenever people go to an amusement park. But unfortunately, that is not the case as Wujiu did not care about the view at all. He just wants to leave this right instance.

How much longer should we stay in this place?! He thought as he still set his eyes on the glass where he could see Xie through the reflection.

The man in white still handsome as he knows. Even though he was not wearing his uniform, he is more handsome than ever. White silk hair that was now shining above the sunset was reflected through the reflection.

Wujiu still can't believe that this man has ever confessed his feelings to him.

He confess which Wujiu reject him

Wujiu always hurt Xie Bi'an no matter what

Even Xie Bi'an is so kind, Wujiu could not see him that

And as a result, he fell into another trap. The innocent rabbit is actually a snake that poisoned his heart. She stumped his heart so badly that he had a breakdown and could not concentrate on his school for a couple weeks.

He thought that would be the end of his life. His life will be dark and sorrowful like always. He thought that he would never learn to love others again. That is until Joseph and his friends save him from the darkness. He rescued him at the right time. Joseph came to be in his joyful life. He cannot be grateful as he finally finds a friend that he always wants.

Even though Jack wasn't that close to him, at least his teasing always made Wujiu's life more interesting as ever.

But for Xie- he is different from others.

When he first met Xie, he thought his life would be miserable through the confession that he always makes. He thought that his life will be as loud as ever. But now, Xie wasn't as miserable as Wujiu.

His kindness always feels so warm even when Wujiu doesn't want to admit it..

And Wujiu kept rethinking about the day at the cafe, when he and Xie were alone. He looked so gloomy as Wujiu wanted to confess to Vera. which did not work since the sudden attack that Xie gave him.

He kissed Wuji-

"....." those memories still make Wujiu blush no matter what. He can still remember the time, the place, and the position. His hand is grabbing Wujiu's hand so tight, while the other starts to play around the backs. It feels warm when his mouth touches his-

"Are you alright, Wujiu?" A sudden question makes Wujiu goosebump as he now realized that he was daydreaming. How can he be so stupid thinking about THAT!?