CHAP 22. Unrequited love

I thought that that person

Is the one that I will choose

But why do I feel that other can feel that too?

More than one words

Other can be better that 'that person'

Love is like a maze

It is not lost and found

It is a decision

Fan Wujiu's POV

I want to get out of here, like right now.

I hate this situation so much where there is only me and him alone in this room. Why did father has to leave me with him? What did I did that makes  father leave him with the devil in the room. Why oh why have to be this? I think God hate me..

In this whole room- well not really big but medium is I can say, feels like it soon will be small beacuse of the silence.

Look at him, drinking tea elegantly while I can't do nothing expect sit down. Well he's the one whi told me to sit down but not a single word came out after. This is pissing me off.

Well it's better than nothing "So what did you want to talk about?" I ask with a little high tone. I want him to know that I am feeling annoyed. And it seems like the message its been delivered pretty well.

I look at him once more and see that he was stopping his drinking. He put down the cup and look at me with his smiling eyes. "Why don't you try drink this tea first, it's pretty good.."

"Why would I drink my own tea if I know it's good?"

"I just want you to relax when you around me."

Why the hell he want that? Does these has something to do with a serious conversation that he want to talk about? I start to talk to him again and this time I lower my tone.

"You can talk now before I change my mind. If you did not talk then I leave this room!" Banging the table not to hard because I don't want to ruin his tea. I just want to scare him a bit and nothing more. But it looks like he doesn't scare at all.

Well seems that 'mission to scare him of' is an epic failure. God it seems like he is some kind of God- no he is a Devil behind those Angel wings. How can he be so so... how should I say.... nevermind. Just thinking of him makes my body shiver.

I decided to drink the tea that hasn't been touch. It was not his cup that I drink. It was actually another cup that father already prepare, seems like he already had aplan something like this. The tea is still pretty good. Warm and good, jasmine tea always makes problems go away even when you don't say it out loud. Drinking tea always the best solution for me to clear up all the problems. Now how should I deal with him? He say he want to talk but now he just not. What is this guy really one huh?

Just say a word will you?

"I like you."

And then I cough, like a lot.. hearing those making my tea spill into my shirt. And it is a white shirt! Why did he has to say those word.

"I like you, Fan Wujiu" His let out his deep voice, making the room itself can hear his voice only. I cannot hear anything but only his word only. "Always.."