CHAP 23. Behind The Intention

Sometimes what I see

Doesn't mean I know that

Sometimes what you don't see

You know.....

What's on my mind

Fan Wujiu's POV

"So you're not gonna do the confession?"

I just nodded at Joseph as I can still feel annoyed from three days ago incident. He did tell Xie about the confession.

"Why the hell did you have to tell that to him?!" I glared at him angrily. "You know what feeling he has for me. But why did your stupid mouth say to him?!"

Joseph look scared as I just roared at him, well that doesn't bother me since it was his fault for telling him. But luckily he doesn't take the consequences while IT WAS ME who take it.

We are litteraly walking to school from my house, since Joseph want to waste his time to go with me even though his dorm is closer to the school. He said that it's better than walking alone.

He then began to speak while looking down as he doesn't want to look at my grumpy face. "It was an accident okay!!"

"I didn't know that he was at the dorm when  we do our homework on the phone

"I didn't know that he was at the dorm when  we do our homework on the phone." Walking slowly as he doesn't want to leave me behind. I feel like this is the time that Joseph will die woth my own hands. "He just suddenly appear out of nowhere.."

"And you tell him the whole plan that I was gonna do?!"

"Not all but it just giving me chill just remembering how he threathen me.."

Threaten? Did Joseph afraid because he was been threathen by his own bestfriend. Xie Bi'an?

"I know that look. And yes I am scared. You should've see that with your own face." Passing the street where the school building can almost  been seen by us. Talking shit every morning is like a washing your teeth so it won't be stink. But the shit that I was talking about it cannot be removed as it already plunged deep inside of me.

The incident, I of course didn't tell Joseph all of it. I just tell him how Xie come into the store and drink and talk. And nothing more... for him. This is gonna be the most embarrasing thing if Joseph know it. How could I say to Joseph saying 'he kiss me and then left without a word.' That is so stupid. And it's utterly stupid.

Entering the school gate, Joseph began to walk elegantly like always, and I just walk like I use to walk. I look to the left and then to the right. Posted clear. No threathen been detect in my eyes. I look behind me and there is no one. He is not here. And that is a good thing.

After a several walk, we finally made it to class and luckily the bell hasn't rang so that means school hasn't begun. I took my seat as Joseph does before then a tap on my shoulder that gives the chill. My arm hair suddenly go up as the tap was not hard. Goosebump, that's what I mean.