CHAP 13. Different

You and I are different

Different personality

Different face

Different height

But please don't change your smell

Because I don't like it

Fan Wujiu POV

"So this is where you'll be sleeping." My uncle  welcoming me to his apartment. His house wasn't that far from school, just a  10 minutes walk. Opening the room i could see,  there is a small sofa, kitchen, toilet and bedroom on the other room.

"Just leave your shoes on that rack, will you?" I nodded, taking off my shoes flod my sock so that my uncle won't be angry

"Just leave your shoes on that rack, will you?" I nodded, taking off my shoes flod my sock so that my uncle won't be angry. He's such a perfectionist.

After that, I went on and saw my uncle taking off his jacket.

After observing for a few minutes, i realise that this house really suit him. Small.

Small body small room, Perfect

I can't  said it out loud . It would hurt his feeling, making him angry and annoyed. But for its the opposite.

I walk beside him while he was put his bag on the floor and went to the sofa to rest .

Looking at the ceiling it I feel if i stand on my toe right now it would touch my head. but luckily it did not. So this is Naib comfy apartment that he always brag to my father. The expense was cheap, maybe someday I can live with my uncle in this kind of place. Cheap and for one person. One huh?

"Umm... Uncle is it really okay that I stay in here for a couple day?"

"If I let you in my house that mean I let you stay. Did your brain just stop working?" He smirk at me while than he take of his shirt. "Oh God Finally! Hey can you get me that! Yeah just turn around, it's behind you?" He pointed at the shirt that was on the sofa.

"Ew no way I'm touching that?!"

"Its clean you idiot?! You better behave or I'll kick you out from here?!"

"Fine fine....Geez" I give up and smile at my uncle. The clothes were clean I actually kkow it because my uncle Naib is such a clean person. Well for him only.

Naib finally put his shirt on and as well he gave me his. Things got wrong because the shirt was to tight. It is impossible for me to breath while this clothes are still in me. His size was the size that I used to wear like middle school if I remember correctly. I want to take off but unfortunately the shirt was stuck.

......

The look on his face telling me that he want to laugh so hard , he roll on floor. Luckily he hold back the laugher and just continue teasing me