CHAP 34. This Day Will Be Fun or Awkward?

You eyes get bigger whenever you saw that  tiger

Even though tiger is the most dangerous animal

You show no fear, instead you adore it

Why is your heart so pure

Third Person POV

Today was supposed to be the day where Joseph and Claude spend their time together with Wujiu in an amusement park. Joseph already planned the whole day for Wujiu. Ever since Wujiu shut himself from him, he already planned this if Wujiu ever will open to him, which he actually did. 

Seems it's that ‘girl’ fault for making Wujiu’s hurt. He will make sure that she will pay the price but now, he wants to have fun with him, since this is a rare chance for who knows when they can hang out because later for about two or three weeks tests is coming up. 

His plan worked, with  Claude being a double perfect for his plan. He and Claude had so much fun with Wujiu, from the entrance, the ghost train that makes Claude tremble in fear like a hamster, Wujiu who on the other hand stayed strong even though he was afraid. Next stop is Carousel, it is fun and quite relaxing if need be said. And the last before Joseph needs to use the restroom is the roller coaster. It is fun and insanely sick, which now makes Joseph’s stomach ache. 

But that is the mistake he’s making. 

Because when Wujiu left them, he accidentally bumped into a person that he should not meet yet. 

It wasn’t actually the time for the person to appear, but it seems like a certain fate or anonymous adds the person to this scenario. Such mischievous 

And there he is now, standing before Bi’an who is in front of me and I standing in front of Wujiu whose brain has gone crazy. This should not be happening but God let them meet at the wrong time. 

Xie BoWen, the first son of the Xie family. Xie Bian’s big brother is now standing in front of them smiling while looking at one peculiar person that he thinks he’s cute. 

It’s true that Wujiu is cute but the words just make others flaming in jealousy as he looks at his brother who was now admiring the masterpiece.  

Meanwhile Joseph and Claude try to make a distance from both brothers and protect Wujiu at all cost, today it was supposed to be the three of them only. 

Only three and no more. 

But why now there is five people 

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀
❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀
❀✿❀✿❀✿
✿❀✿❀
❀✿

Joseph can feel the tensions between the brothers, he can see the white snake while the other is a tiger starts to fight. But not physically. 

He decided to not bother them since his priority is Claude and Wujiu. He can just ditch them to who knows where, he has a plan. And that is another roller coaster. He can fill his stomach, getting an ache hearing that he wants another roller coaster, but it is the only way to make them sick and maybe decide to back down. 

“Are you sure you want another roller coaster, Joseph? What if you get puke again?” Wujiu said worriedly as he patted his shoulder. 

“We can play that one..” He pointed and all of them looked at Wujiu's point. A small tent with few people in there where they are now throwing some balls to the target.  Small yet it is fun.