CHAP 33. Quality Time (2)

Life was so cruel before I met you, I was so lost
Now you showed me how to take care of myself
I'd end up lonely and bitter, if I even considered anyone else

- Anyone else by Ali Orok and Shayne -

Fan Wujiu’s POV 

Today was the tiring and fun day that I ever had. My body is starting to feel heavy because of tiredness but my heart is full because of the happiness that Joseph and Claude give me. 

Even though Joseph wasn’t feeling too well since the rollercoaster we take is about ten rounds. It did give Joseph a poor stomach as he was now in the washroom, letting out the disgusting stuff. 

Claude on the other side decided to accompany him in the washroom while it was only me that went to the drinking booth to buy some refresher for Joseph. 

I know that Joseph got sick because of me, a little since he was having so much fun that he forgot that too much rollercoaster can make nauseous. And he overdid it. 

Arriving at the drinking booth, I look at the menu and see how expensive the drinks and the snacks are. Well crap, my money was out of budget. I decided to buy two cold drinks which cost like five meatbun. Damn... amusement parks really want to take our money. 

As I was about to go back to the washroom, a hand started to hold my shoulder back and that made my balance unstable as I was about to fall. 

‘Not again’ 

I closed my eyes so that it would be less painful. But the weird thing happens when I cannot feel the ground touching my body, it is as if I was flying in the air. What? Was the gravity unstable so that I couldn't feel any pain?

And that is when I realized that others were helping me stand up. His one hand is placed on my waist while the other one on my wrist. As he steady my body, I gave my thanks to that person as I began to observe the person. 

The person was indeed a charming one. He is wearing some casual clothes, but what is different is that the casual look on him looks fancy, as if the face is the trophy that makes everything about him elegant and charming. Well hopefully that person doesn’t have a cheap personality. 

“Are you okay?” The man said as I just nodded “I’m fine.. Sorry that I bump into you.”

“It’s alright. I should be the one who is sorry that I almost made you fall…”

I smile politely as I sense that this person isn’t dangerous. “It’s fine as long as I don't fall, you don’t owe me anything” The man smiled gently. 

“I’m glad..” he said “It will be bad for someone like you to fall.” He released the grip from my waist but didn’t let go of my wrist which was weird at first. 

But I’ll just let the negative thought go away to see if he is a bad guy or not. Hopefully not. 

His eyes still staring back at me, his golden eyes to be precise. But it didn’t bother me much. Then he noticed my uncomfortable look as his stare looked at the hand that was still gripping. 

He quickly let go as he talked again nervously “I’m sorry if I was holding you too much..” He looked around and then back at me “Would you mind if I ask for help?” 

“I know that it's weird but who should I ask for help?” He looked pleading for a moment. He looks like he really needs help. 

I really really should have said no. But.. it seems like I cannot say it to this poor man. 

I gently smiled at the man “Sure..” the answer was simple, and the man golden’s eyes became sparkly as he then pulled me closer to the booth beside the place that I just bought.