Chapter 20

A/N: Please note this book is rated MATURE for a reason. Language, violence, and EXPLICIT sexual content. You have been warned. There will be no further warnings from this point on so enjoy the ride!

Y/N POV:

"Shit! Shit! Oh god. I'm not ready for this! Shit! Shit!" I paced back and forth in the staff lounge at the hospital, phone in hand, the message from Kim Namjoon open. Apparently after the Grammys tomorrow night, the group had a couple of free days. How did Namjoon want to spend it? With me! He wanted to fly here and meet me. In person. Was this really happening? Am I really going to meet my soulmate? What is he going to say when he learns he's not the only one? What am I going to do?

Not responding to the message, I stuck my phone in the pocket of my scrubs, running my hand over my face. I wanted so badly to respond and tell him yes immediately, but I was scared shitless. What if everything went completely wrong? What if he didn't like me? What if he didn't want me once he realized he wasn't the only one? Would he reject me? Would I even get a chance with him? I slumped down in a chair at the table, throwing a hand over my face. What do I say? How do I make this work?

"You okay amiga?" Arely's voice was soft and her hand gentle as she peeled my arm from my face. Her dark eyes were filled with concern and her silky ponytail hung over her shoulder, the ends brushing against my cheek. I swatted it out of the way and sat up. Handing her my phone, I said nothing, just waited for her reaction.

Closing my eyes tightly, I leaned my head forward on the table. I knew Arely was going to tell me to message him right away, to agree to meet him, but I was scared. Too scared to figure out what to do.

"Amiga? Whatcha gonna do? Do you want to meet him?" I looked up at Arely's voice. Gone was the usual humor and sarcasm. In their place was a kindness and tenderness she only ever used around pediatric patients. "It sure sounds like he wants to meet you especially if he's willing to fly all the way here."

I shrugged my shoulders, not sure how to respond. "I want... I want to meet him, but how... how do I tell him that I am soulmates with two of his other members? What is going to happen? Am I going to lose them all before I even really get them?" I finally voiced the fear, the one that had been lingering in my mind, clinging to my brain like a leech, sucking out any positive thoughts I may have been harboring and filling my head with negativity and pessimism.

"Oh carina. It's going to be okay." Arely moved to kneel in front of me and took my hands. "Kim Namjoon? He loves his members so it is going to be okay. He will be okay knowing that you are soulmates with three of them. Hey. You might even get in on some NamYoonMin action." Arely winked at me and I rolled my eyes at her, shoving her over.

"You're terrible. Why are you my friend?" Although she was sometimes outrageous, this moment right here is exactly why Arely was my best friend. She was my sounding board and the one to knock some sense into me when I needed it the most.

Arely stood, brushing off the seat of her scrubs and sending me a mock glare. "Do you know how many ARMYs would kill to be in your position right now? You're soulmates with three of the hottest men on the planet. You're going to be able to kiss them, touch them, see them in all their hot as hell naked glory and fuck that same hot as hell naked glory."

I couldn't help but blush at Arely's words. I hadn't even met my soulmates yet and Arely's already has me stripping them down and climbing on their cocks. "Oh my god. Stop!"

Arely laughed then pinched my cheek. "Oh silly girl. Why you blush like a virgin? You've been dicked down before! Now it's just going to be with some exceptionally hot men!" Scrolling her phone, Arely showed me a picture of a sexy man in a black shirt that was lifted up, showing his beautifully toned stomach, a tattoo that read NEVERMIND scrawled across his ribs, and wait... was that a nipple piercing?