Chapter 47

Namjoon POV:

"Ahh... finally." I flopped down on the sofa in our apartment, my exaggerated groan making everyone laugh as they found their own spots around the room. I had enjoyed the traveling and watching Y/N interact with the other members' families, but after so long of traveling for the tour, it was nice to finally be home again, to be back in our own space. We had left for Gwanju only a few days after Y/N arrived so it didn't give us a whole lot of time with Y/N at home. Being here at home for a few days would be nice.

Y/N sat next to me, and when I hesitantly put an arm around her, she willingly moved closer, snuggling into my side and making my heart flutter with the love I was feeling for her, the words sitting on the tip of my tongue, words that I was still too nervous to say. At least for the moment. "Are you excited to see your family?"

Nodding my head, I couldn't stop the silly grin that spread across my face. It had been several months since I had seen them and I was looking forward to seeing my parents and Kyung Min, my sister. "Yeah. I miss them. I do see them more often since they live here in Seoul, but I haven't seen them since we left for tour so I am definitely happy to get to spend a little bit of time with them." I was quiet for a moment before continuing. "Are you nervous to meet them?"

"A little." I felt her move almost imperceptibly closer and I tightened my arm around her, knowing she needed my comfort, needed my reassurance that everything was going to be all right. "I just... I want your families to like me. It's important to me."

Touched by her words, I gave her an encouraging smile. "Don't worry sweetheart. My family is going to love you just like everyone else has."

"Hyung is right Baby Bear." Jungkook plopped down on the sofa next to Y/N, reaching out for her hand, one she willingly gave him. "His family is going to adore you just like the rest of ours. They see how happy you make us and that is what is important to them. So don't be nervous."

Y/N hesitated then nodded. "Okay. I'll try not to freak out too much." I laughed at her words and she winked at me. "Um... where are we meeting them?"

"At Ashley Queens. It's a restaurant at Seorak Beach and then I thought we could go to I SEOUL U in Yeoui-dong. It's just a cute little picture spot." I knew the idea sounded a little cheesy, but it was a pretty spot that overlooked the river and I thought Y/N might like to see it.

"Sounds like it will be fun." Relieved by her words at my choice of activities, I just pulled her in closer and enjoyed the time with my soulmate, my time with the woman who owned my heart.

Later that evening, I lay in the bed next to Y/N. Usually Yoongi or Jimin would be in here with her, but I had beaten them to it earlier, asking her if I could sleep with her. She had automatically agreed and I had sent the others a triumphant smile. Jimin had pouted for a moment, but from the hint of mischief in his eyes, I knew he wasn't really bothered by it. It put me at ease to know that but I also knew it was one of the things we had to work around, one of the things we had to get used to.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Y/N's voice was gentle and I pulled myself out of my thoughts.

"Nothing much. Just happy that I get to be with you tonight. I thought I was going to have to fight Jimin-ah for a moment." Y/N giggled at my words and the light sound made my heart flutter. I loved seeing her so happy and I knew it was something I wanted to see for the rest of my life, something I would do everything I could to make sure it happened.

"He really does like coming in here, doesn't he?"

"Clearly. Does it bother you?"

Y/N shook her head immediately. "Not at all. I love it. Snuggling with my soulmates is amazing."