Chapter 53

A/N: Since you have all been so patient with my absence, here is the next Chapter!  Love you all and hope you enjoy!

Jungkook POV:

SOULMATE FOUND: BTS MEMBERS SHARE ONE GIRL

According to a confirmed source, Bangtan Sonyeondan, the seven-member KPOP sensation that has taken over the world has reportedly found their soulmate, one that is shared by all seven members. The woman, an unnamed American, was located in March of this year after the members had reported experiencing soulmate symptoms, ones that coincided with each other. While on tour in the United States, the musical group met with the woman and confirmed their suspicions. The woman joined the members in Seoul after they returned from tour and has been living with them ever since. More information to come as we follow this developing story.

My mouth dropped open as I continued to read. What the hell was happening?

Flashback:

One hour earlier...

Although we had worked hard the day before, I was up much earlier than I had expected to be. I had forgotten to pull my curtains closed the night before so the sun coming through with a vengeance definitely didn't help. I rolled over and stuffed my head under my pillow, but my mind was too filled with thoughts for it to be helpful. Something was going on and I wasn't sure how I was feeling about it all, how I felt about being left out of the loop.

I wasn't the type to eavesdrop, but I couldn't get the conversation I had heard out of my mind. Last night, after returning from the company, I had overheard a conversation between Hoseok and Yoongi about an issue between Y/N and Jin. Yoongi seemed to be under the assumption that Jin had said something to Y/N. Although I didn't like to believe that my eldest hyung, the man who had basically raised me, the man I respected would do something like that, there was definitely something happening.

It had started when we had first met our soulmate all those months ago in that cute little café. I had noticed immediately that when Y/N walked in the room, Jin had been inexplicably drawn to her. Although I didn't want to believe it then, I knew Y/N was his soulmate. I would have bet my entire net worth on it. When Y/N had visited us in Paris, I had only confirmed it.

Management had set us up on a beautiful surprise boat ride on the Seine River, a gorgeous dinner cruise that gave us breathtaking views of the Eiffel Tower, along with the rest of Paris's stunning skyline. The members, even Jin, had been in high spirits, joking and laughing, just generally enjoying themselves. Jimin had been more affectionate than usual, especially with Y/N, but after hearing about their sweet romantic date and the words they had shared, I hadn't been surprised.

After dinner had finished, we had all gone below deck to refill drinks, leaving Jimin and Y/N on the top deck. When I had returned to the top deck, Jimin had Y/N in his arms, his lips pressed to hers, kissing her with all he was worth. The sight of them together hadn't been surprising. It was actually a sweet moment, one I had been almost embarrassed to witness, but it had help to cement my feelings of knowing that this bond with Y/N was going to work out, was going to be beautiful and perfect.

I had gone to take a step back, wanting to give them their private moment and I had almost run right into Jin. He was so caught up in the moment with Jimin and Y/N that he hadn't even noticed I was there. If I hadn't known before that Y/N was his soulmate, this moment would have completely convinced me. The look of hurt, jealousy and frustration on Jin's face was so unbearably clear that it hurt my heart to see my hyung in that state, to witness that extremely personal moment. I knew he wasn't happy with Mi-suk; it was never any secret. I knew he was only marrying her to keep his parents happy, but to know that he wanted his soulmate, the one woman he believed he could never have, was enough to make me want to shake him. Shake him and tell him to grow a pair and stand up to his parents, tell them what he wanted. Even if it wasn't what they wanted.