Chapter 48

A/N: 😈

Jimin POV:

After the rest of the members and I had decided to plan individual dates with Y/N, I was able to finally make a plan to take her out.  I planned to take her hiking at Bukhansan National Park and I got up early the next morning to prepare for my date with my beautiful soulmate.  Since the weather was still pretty warm, I dressed in shorts and a black t-shirt, grabbing a long sleeve shirt that I tied around my waist, knowing it would be a little cooler in the mountains.  I packed a backpack with some necessary items, along with a surprise for later before knocking on Y/N's bedroom door.

When Y/N opened the door, I couldn't stop staring at how simply beautiful she looked.  She wore shorts that showed off her beautiful legs and her shirt clung to her frame.  Her hair was pulled out of her face and her lips were turned up in a bright smile.  Setting my backpack down on the floor, I reached out my arms for her.  She didn't hesitate for a second before she stepped forward into my embrace.  I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her close then bent down and touched my lips to hers, kissing her gently for a moment before stepping back.

"Hi," I said.

Y/N smiled.  "Hi to you too."

I hugged her closer.  "I missed you last night Love.  Taehyungie got to your bed before I could."  And it was true.  I knew I would have to share her with the others, but it didn't mean I couldn't miss her when I wasn't sleeping in her bed, snuggled by her side.  Y/N giggled at my words and I pecked her nose.  "Are you ready to go?"  She nodded her head and I grabbed my backpack then took her hand.  We took the elevator down to the parking garage and got in the back of a black SUV, driven by one of our bodyguards. I hated having them always with us, but I knew with our popularity, it was sometimes a necessity to make sure we were protected.

After a short drive, we arrived at the gate to Bukhansan National Park.  The weather was beautiful, warmer than I had expected, but the cloud cover made it a bit cooler.  It was supposed to rain, but not until later that evening.  We got out of the SUV and I took her hand and led her to the trail, a fairly easy one that had a stunning view at the top.  I knew it wouldn't be busy and I felt we could spend time together without me being recognized. 

"What do you have in that backpack?" Y/N asked, her eyes curious.

"A couple bottles of water," I replied nonchalantly, not wanting to give anything up.  Y/N cocked an eyebrow at me.

"Oh?  Looks a little full for that."

Shrugging my shoulders, I hugged her tight, pulling her close to my side.  "And a surprise for later."  I could see from the curiosity in her eyes that she wanted to ask, but she just smile at me and nodded.  Taking her hand, we started up the trail and I pointed out different things along the way.  We stopped about halfway up and I pulled out my phone. I took a couple pictures of the view then I turned to Y/N, holding up my phone.  She moved closer to me and I snapped a couple of pictures, then turned to kiss her cheek, taking a final photo and showing it to her.  My lips were pressed to her cheek and her eyes were lit up in happiness, the love for each other clear on both of our faces.

At the top of the trail, we stopped and sat on a large flat rock, one that overlooked the city.  I opened my backpack and pulled out a picnic lunch, one that had tiny little sandwiches, fresh strawberries and grapes, and a thermos of chilled wine. I even had a plaid blanket that I spread out across the rock.  A soft kiss on my cheek had me looking up in surprise.  "What was that for?'

Y/N smiled.  "Because you're amazing and this is so perfect."

I could feel the heat flooding my cheeks as I reached out and touched hers, a smile spreading across my face.  "I can be amazing all you want if you'll continue to kiss me."