1.Introduction

Type- Dada, I want momma...Dadaa...

Leo: Type Momma went to see Angels and asked dadda to take care of baby Type ..common let's pack we are moving to a different house...where you will get friends to play...

Type Miami the only son of Leo has lost his mother recently, she was suffering from a lungs disease and after Type's birth her case become more sensitive and one day she died while preparing food for his son...she started feeling suffocated and before she can reach to the phone to call her husband for help she lost her breath ...Type was alone at home with her momma when she died Type was about to turn 3 years...

Type kept on crying and due to his intense cry, the neighbors came to check, and then they called Leo about his wife's death...

Leo work in a multinational company as a secretary ...his boss is not just his boss but his friend too ...and after Type mom's death he offered Leo to come and stay in their outhouse...

Rayan Rangnok, the boss of Leo saw how depressed Leo was after his wife's sudden death and how he is managing his work and house..he felt bad for the 3-year-old boy and offered Leo to stay in their outhouse so that people in Rayan's house can take care of Type...

Type needed love and care...Leo is not ready to get married again and Rayan is too concerned for both Leo and Type...

Leo accepted the offer coz Rayan has a daughter the same age as his son and Rayan's wife is also a very kind-hearted woman...they have lots of maids and Leo can leave Type with them and work peacefully......

Today they are shifting in the outhouse of Rayan..they rented the old house as suggested by Rayan and fixed the amount for Type's future...

Leo insisted Rayan to take rent but Rayan didn't agree and he said a company provides a house and a car to their secretary and Rayan is not doing any less...but yes instead of giving the company's quarter he is giving him his outhouse and Leo didn't say no coz he knew Type need someone and This will help his son to grow better....Leo is not any secretary for whom Rayan is doing this but he is the major contributor to Rayan's success...Rayan tried to offer Leo his shares or a position of a partner but Leo rejected saying his dad also worked as a secretary for Rayan's dad and he will also do the same... Rangnok group has taken very good care of the Miami family and always gives respect to their family so he just wants to be his secretary only...

Rayan: Oh Leo you came to the office you were supposed to shift your house right...

Leo: I did that in the morning only Sir, you were already left for office...Misha mam asked me to let Type be with her that's why I came here...when I will go in the evening I will arrange everything...

Rayan: Stop calling me Sir when we are alone why do you never listen to me, Leo...

Leo: And how many times I told you we are in the office ...we are friends outside this place Rayan...and you know how am I when it comes to rules ...

Rayan: I think our son has exchanged Leo, my Tharn has become just like you boring with so many rules...he is just 6 year old but behaved like he is already in college...do you know he even doesn't wear clothes if it is not ironed....

Leo: Yeah I also think so coz when I look at Type he is just like you...messy, too talkative, very naughty and behaves like he is one year old...he still doesn't start eating on his own and I am really worried for him...how he will manage without his mom...

Rayan: Don't worry we both are family Leo and Misha love Type due you think she will ever let Type feel alone...

Leo: I don't want to burden her Rayan...

Rayan: Leo, he will not be a burden but you know how Misha is, she just loves kids and Tharn never behaved like a cute child ...she started enjoying her mother wood after Grace but she is also not that fun as compared to Type he is such a good boy...

Both men talked about the kids and laughed while sharing their weird habits before attending their important meeting...

At home...

Misha: Type open your mouth..see what I made for you...she makes Type and Grace sit on the baby's chair which she bought when she found out that Type is gonna live in outhouse ..

Obviously, she won't allow Type to be in daycare when she is here and when she loves Type so much...who don't...type is such a playful cute baby that everyone wanted to hold him...

Type is sitting on Tharn's childhood chair coz grace being a brat cried to sit on Type's new chair...she is so picky since childhood and Type get happy with anything...

Misha: got a call and she needs to attend that..it is from Grace's doctor for her last checkup and Misha is talking about Type too..she enrolled Type also for a health checkup to know his growth and his health as he goes through a lot recently and though he is always a happy child but he cried missing his mom...

Misha saw Tharn come out of his room it's s Saturday so Tharn is at home today...Misha asked Tharn to feed his sister as she is on phone and she can't feed two of them...

Tharn: No, she is messy ..she eats less and throws more...my dress will get dirty...

Misha: rolled her eyes...okay then feed Type common be a good boy and help momma till the helper come from the market ..Misha doesn't let all the helper touch babies she is very particular about kids...and let only the experienced one touch the kids ...

Tharn: he is messy too momma ....look how he is eating ...he look at Type and said take this napkin and clean your mouth there is rice near your lower lips ...

Misha: Rolled her eyes again Tharn he is just Three will you stop controlling him...just help your momma and feed him...

Tharn: took a spoon full of rice and feed Type...

Type is about to throw as tharn stuffed him too much rice...but when Tharn gave a deathly look to Type and said....if you dared to throw I swear I will beat you...

Type: Whose eyes become teary started gulping his food slowly and curling his lower lips after finishing all in his food...as if he is complaining that you are so bad ...but he is just three and since from that age ...he is scared of Tharn...

Author's Note

I know I am introducing too many stories and not able to give a daily update of ongoing books but believe me I can't control my ideas....but soon I will finish my books...I think I will give a daily update of my beautiful omega it has only 11 chapters to finish...then I will continue My husband's boss till I finish it...it won't be more than 25 chapters...and then I will write I hate my husband 4 and then this story ....this all 4 stories will be finished before January...

Characters...

I will add more characters in this chapter if required so that I don't forget it while writing and readers also get the idea of characters here...

Tharn Rangnok

•San -Tharn's Best friend

•Misha Rangnok- Tharn's Mother

•Rayan Rangnok - Chairman of Rangnok industries and Tharn's dad

•Shaun driver- Tharn's river

•Grace- Tharn's Younger sister.. Type's best friend..

Type Miami

Mr. Leo - Type's dad is also Rayan's secretary.

• Type's Mom- Died at a young age..