32. Alpha wife

Tharn: Sit on the couch as Type hit him very hard with his shoe heels...aahhh Fuckkkk what is he wearing?? An Iron Shoes ??? Aahhhh....this needs to be stopped..I have to do something to stop Pufai else either I will lose my legs or my balls....Fuckkkkkk!!!!

Pufai: Knock on the door may I come in...

Type: This is not Tharn's cabin...

Pufai: I know, I saw him with his father, I thought to meet you meanwhile before meeting Tharn...

Type: what part of the conversation made you think that I am allowing you to meet Tharn....I just meant this is not Tharn's cabin where anyone can walk in....I did not ask you to go to Tharn's cabin....

Pufai: felt insulted....But she managed to smile...oh!! Type you are still the same, same old hot-headed bit**....I am sorry I mean boy but I am not here to fight I have some proposals for you....

Type: And What made you think that I would be interested in any kind of proposal....

Pufai: Just hear me out, honey...

Type sit there and started trying things on his laptop...

Pufai: Type, I am here to tell you that I am okay with the relationship which you and Tharn have...I mean I am not your enemy, it's just we fall in love with the same person and now we can't do much....so I will offer you to be his secret lover whereas as let me be his wife without any issues....No one will ever know this, and we both will be happy....

Type: And What I will get from this...??

Pufai: Oh!! Now you are talking baby ....ok let me tell you... first, you don't have to come out as gay in front of everyone, you know how hard this society can be for gays.. second, You also can get married to someone else and have your own child....and lastly, you and Tharn don't have to sacrifice their love..your family will be also happy....

We all will be benefitted from this and I can assure you that I will never cross your path.....

Type: wao great Idea, I can't even imagine how you solved all our problems in one minute.... I don't know how to Thank you for this....

Pufai: Really, See I knew, in between you and tharn you are more Intelligent...Tharn is just way too emotional...Thanks, Type....I always saw you as a potential threat but no you were not..umm Type can you please do me a favor and try to make Tharn also understand these things..please tell him to accept this arrangement so that we all can start working on this.....

Type: Sure Pufai why not.... let's meet tomorrow to discuss all the arrangements....

Pufai left happily and Type also went home... Coz he already completed his work and felt exhausted....

After a while...Type heard a knock and he smirk as he knew who is on the door...

Type: opened the door and looked at the person standing at the door... hello Honey...

Tharn: Pushed type in and get inside the room... What the hell do you think about yourself Type?? Why did you do that....

Type: what I did baby?? Type came closer to Tharn and started moving hair strands from Tharn's face....

Tharn: Don't try to act Type?? Why did you listen to pufai and why did you agree to her terms ....you want our relationship to be hidden, You want your family with someone else, you want me to marry her for sake of society and you wanted to be my secret bitch.....