3.Partner in Crime

Type and Grace turned 7 this year....Grace is 2 months younger than Type but they always behaved like Twins....a perfect word for both is "partner in crime"...

They are best friends, people used to say they share the same brain both hate studies, both are naughty, and both get punishment all the time...they even take blame for each other's mistake.

At breakfast table...

Type: Momma, Yesterday  I asked Tharn to give me money but he refused to give...

Momma: Tharn why did you do that ....

Tharn: First tell him to call me Phi I am 3 years older than him not his classmate and ask him why he needed money...

Type: Look at Misha momma my classmate Sun has forgotten to bring his lunch box so I gave him my food to eat and I and Grace shared her launch box but at the time of 2nd recess Grace started feeling hungry so I asked THARN to give me money to eat...

Tharn: See momma even after asking him to call me phi he called me by my name, and why you asked me for money in the first place where is your pocket money??...

Momma: Tharn why you all always try to pinpoint his mistakes why can't you see his intentions behind it...he gave food to his classmate, you know Sun's family, your dad is taking care of Sun's education, his family is in financial crises, its good that Type gave him his food ....I am sure if Type would have not given him his food then he would have remained hungry...

Tharn: Momma you are the one who don't see his mistakes... if he wanna help someone then he should save his pocket money to help others instead of spending all his money on buying games and expecting others to pay for him....

Grace: Phi Tharn, Don't be mad at Type, we don't get lots of pocket money like you and you have money coz you never spend your money, you have so much then what is the problem in giving a little bit to us...

Tharn: Grace stop taking his side...Tharn gets irritated I don't know why people take only his side even when he is wrong...

Type and Grace get up from his place too to go to school...they all go in one car coz they have similar school...when They reached school Type said...Grace don't worry I have taken some money from dadda if you feel hungry come to me I am not like others who will start crying for a few pennies...

Tharn: clench his fist after hearing this but he didn't want to create seen inside school he gave a deathly look to Type and went to his class...I will see this brat for sure....

Grace: Type why did you say that you know na how P'Tharn is he won't sit quietly after that...

Type: Relax Grace, don't be scared of him I am always there to protect you...huh

After school Type and Grace come home but Tharn didn't come as he has some tournament to play...

At evening....

Misha: Saw Rayan's car and she run towards the playroom...Grace where is Type...

Grace: Momma he said he is going to sleep ....

Misha: Oh God!! Why does he sleep so much...baby go and wake him up...

Grace: momma let him sleep na, you know today he was standing all day outside the class for not doing homework, he is tired let him sleep...

Misha: That I know baby but your dad and Leo's uncle came from office and you know if Leo uncle check Type's diary and found that he didn't do his homework and got punishment too then he will get scolding from him...go and bring him down with books, you know he hates when he didn't see Type studying at this time.....while coming down Misha is thinking the way through which she can stop Leo seeing Type's diary ....